Definitive Batman Timeline

sclabguy

Civilian
Reaction score
does anyone have the full timeline of TPBs for Batman that are canon from year one to batman RIP... i'm trying to place the peices of the puzzle together for when i buy them, care to help anyone??:woot::woot:

i don't think there's anything official but this list is pretty good. Every single batman trade ever, in reading order. Not sure about the notations though I've come across a few errors.

http://www.batmantrades.com/

Does anyone know of a website that gives a detailed list of the continuity of the GNs? I searched the forum and didn't find anything, sorry if this has been posted before. Thanks!

Yeah, BatSquad.com is probably the ultimate site for your continuity needs

theDCU.net is the easyiest but it doesn't have the latest graphic novels

theDCU.net is the easyiest but it doesn't have the latest graphic novels

Um, it has stuff that has yet to be published - not sure how it could be any "later" unless it hasn't been announced yet. Download the .pdf from the link above.

oh cool, i guess my computer was acting up, for some reason i couldn't click on them... yeah this site is awesome

Does Shaman take place before or after year one? There seems to be a few discrepencies about this

Nice! Was hoping there were some websites with a fairly accurate timeline of the tpbs. I had my collection in pretty damn good order but at some point I started to get a lot of fairly recent tpbs that I wasn't able to fit into continuity.

And here's where I go off and plug my own site...
http://www.theDCU.net/continuity/

Just curious as to how accurate you would say this timeline you set up might be?

I only ask because I noticed you have Batman: Vengeance of Bane 1 before the Knightfall saga and Vengeance of Bane 2 after it. I thought the 2 part Vengeance story was one right after the other. I could be wrong of course since the last time I read them was quite some time ago.

Last edited:
hey, check out The Real Batman chronology project under google. They have a pretty good timeline of things.

Do you guys place Year 2 in continuity due to the reapperance of Joe Chill and the Reaper post infinite crisis?

I only ask because I noticed you have Batman: Vengeance of Bane 1 before the Knightfall saga and Vengeance of Bane 2 after it. I thought the 2 part Vengeance story was one right after the other. I could be wrong of course since the last time I read them was quite some time ago.

VoB introduces Bane. VoB2 takes place well after Bruce has returned.

VoB introduces Bane. VoB2 takes place well after Bruce has returned.

Thinks for clearing that up. As I said before it's been quite sometime since I last read those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"