Demon Batman from BEGINS. Work in Progress Pics

Here are some of the pics I got back from the show. Much clearer than the ones I took...I cant use a camera to save my life...LOL

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Enjoy!

David

is the mouth going to be loose enough to move along?
very spawnish. its cool

is the mouth going to be loose enough to move along?
very spawnish. its cool

Yes, the whole thing has a real skin-like flexibility to it. I cast it from prosthetic grade silicone so it can be worn and move with my face pretty well. I will be updating this once I have the chest ready to show also. I want to show the cowl and chest together.
I usually update the message boards I enjoy posting in, but incase I foget...you can be sure to see it here...

http://www.universaldesigns.ca/replica/demonbat.htm

More to come....:)

David

Hey David, are you planning to have forearm armor bits on your Begins undersuit?

Well first I must say how amazing that looks! Talent and hard work all the way!

Also, has anyone noticed how similar the face is to that of Jonothan Breck, the guy who played the Creeper in the Jeepers Creepers movie?

jeeperscreepers2conint2.jpg

Just a thought!

Just a quick tease...:)
It will be ready by this evening in time for me to catch my flight to Atlanta GA for Dragon Con this weekend...

Keep in mind that we brought the torso 'sculpture' with us this past weekend to the Fan Expo...so in 3 days we molded and cast it up...got it painted and are just finishing the seaming now.
Hands, feet and legs all being finished now..and we didnt have them made up at all until yesterday...cape, well I guess I need to make that too huh??

2007_0830006.jpg

2007_0830002.jpg

2007_0830009.jpg

2007_0830008.jpg

2007_0830007.jpg

If we finish the suit with enough time to suit up for full pics then I'll add a few more here. :)

For now...Enjoy!

David

Is it going to be able to have black stuff oozing from it's mouth?

Here are some of the pics I got back from the show. Much clearer than the ones I took...I cant use a camera to save my life...LOL

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Enjoy!

David

Well even if you can't use a camera, you sure as hell can make one badass lookin Demon Batman:woot:

It's sic, I want it lol

--dk7

Well even if you can't use a camera, you sure as hell can make one badass lookin Demon Batman:woot:

Haha, that's what I was going to say. :up: Well, without the potty mouth stuff.

This is one of the best fan made thing's I've ever seen, nice job!:up:

i seen it at the comic book expo, was that the finished piece?

Guys you all rock!!! Thanks for the kind words!

Dragon Con was a BLAST!!!! I dont recall any past DC's that were as much fun as this one.
It was great seeing the usual faces and just as great to meet the new folks who were there for the first time. Seriously a great weekend!
I'm waiting for my Demon Bat pics that were taken over the weekend but for now, here's a few more that we took the night before leaving for Atlanta...

...and please forgive the photoshopped eye make up and lipstick.
I did have the makeup on but it wasnt dark enough so I just photoshopped it in darker, but my PS skills suck.

Untitled-18-1.jpg

asergh-1.jpg

bfnfghjdg.jpg

arsdtgjus-1.jpg

aerhyugf-1.jpg

Enjoy!

i seen it at the comic book expo, was that the finished piece?

Nope. The chest piece you saw there was the sculpture and the head was a test pull. After the show we molded and cast the torso up, and cast up a new headpiece...made the legs and modified a pair of hands and feet to fit into the context of the costume. :)

David

A friend just did these up for me..:)

asdgfaadghhh.jpg

swfhkhn.jpg

sjkgjk.jpg

asrfhlk.jpg

Once again,
Enjoy!

David

Heheh..nice pics. I like his foots!

Sorry I been away for too long. David, your finished product kickass as always. How I wish you could help make me a BB costume.

*sigh* :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"