Legion Devil With Yellow Eyes

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Who is that? Is that Mojo? Shadow King? Someone else entirely?

That thing looks disgusting, when they said yellow eyes i thought it was Mystique or something but boy, was i wrong...

That thing looks disgusting, when they said yellow eyes i thought it was Mystique or something but boy, was i wrong...

I am almost positive that's Mojo and Legion is actually a reality show that David is trapped in.

I saw the bad guy in the preview and instantly thought it was Mojo. Fairly certain it's him and that's what some people mean by this world being a parallel earth - it's a Mojovere.

I could be wrong but what if he's one of Davids split personality.

I saw the bad guy in the preview and instantly thought it was Mojo. Fairly certain it's him and that's what some people mean by this world being a parallel earth - it's a Mojovere.

Yep. Same with how they talk about joining the X-Men film universe in Season 2 and how Xavier isn't in Season 1.

Yes! I like this theory a lot. :woot:

It's possable legion is the X-Men's version of multiverse.it's also possibly season 1 will be mostly In david's head.

I could be wrong but what if he's one of Davids split personality.

that's what I thought.

from what I understand of the character, he's supposed to have multiple personalities living inside his head, each with different powers. hence the name Legion.

so, I just assumed the yellow eyes dude is just one of those personalities and he seems to be tied with David using TK powers.

IMG_8265.jpg

Interesting Theory and I like it. That thing whatever it was that was sitting in the middle when all those Appliances flying around did kinda look like what Mojo looks like.

On my previous viewings I hadn't even noticed that
the 'devil' is also in the mirror just before David tries to hang himself.
Not sure how I missed that.

There are a lot of little details you can easily miss.

There really are. Another one is that
when Syd enters David's room you can see the door open and close. We look at the door from under the bed, but there is actually no one there. Syd doesn't appear until the camera angle changes.

Something just hit me. If the Devil With Yellow Eyes is Mojo... then is Syd really Spiral. She can't be trusted and is really David's enemy. And I expect her to have six arms in the season finale.

Think about it. We're talking about a TV show that's stated to both die-in with the X-Men movies but also be it's own universe. There's talk of James MacAvoy appearing in the second season. Season 1 is about David's escape from the Mojoverse where he's part of a reality TV show.

And what I expect to be the huge twist this season (and it's been stated that we'll get one) is that David is part of a reality TV series. The reason why there are armed guards at the mental hospital are there to keep David monitored so that the viewers (who are literally us) can watch a TV show about a mentally ill mutant. Mojo is meant to be a stand in for Noah Hawley, Bryan Singer and Jeph Loeb and his main agenda is to make David's life interesting so he can make money. The only way that David can return home is if we like watching him. That's the final episode and the truth is that if we do tune in, Legion will get a second season in the X-Men universe.

If I'm right about all of this... then Fox did something really, really brilliant.

And Rita... I mean Syd can remain part of the X-Men universe.

Something just hit me. If the Devil With Yellow Eyes is Mojo... then is Syd really Spiral. She can't be trusted and is really David's enemy. And I expect her to have six arms in the season finale.

Think about it. We're talking about a TV show that's stated to both die-in with the X-Men movies but also be it's own universe. There's talk of James MacAvoy appearing in the second season. Season 1 is about David's escape from the Mojoverse where he's part of a reality TV show.

And what I expect to be the huge twist this season (and it's been stated that we'll get one) is that David is part of a reality TV series. The reason why there are armed guards at the mental hospital are there to keep David monitored so that the viewers (who are literally us) can watch a TV show about a mentally ill mutant. Mojo is meant to be a stand in for Noah Hawley, Bryan Singer and Jeph Loeb and his main agenda is to make David's life interesting so he can make money. The only way that David can return home is if we like watching him. That's the final episode and the truth is that if we do tune in, Legion will get a second season in the X-Men universe.

If I'm right about all of this... then Fox did something really, really brilliant.

And Rita... I mean Syd can remain part of the X-Men universe.

that would be a twist.

There really are. Another one is that
when Syd enters David's room you can see the door open and close. We look at the door from under the bed, but there is actually no one there. Syd doesn't appear until the camera angle changes.

I noticed that, too!!

is Syd

a real person who was really a patient at the hospital?

is she merely a figment of David's imagination and another voice/personality in his head?

was she projecting herself psychically into David's mind the entire time, to lead him out of the hospital and into the hands of the group she's part of?

Last edited:
I noticed that, too!!

is Syd

is she merely a figment of David's imagination and another voice/personality in his head?

was she projecting herself psychically into David's mind the entire time, to lead him out of the hospital and into the hands of the group she's part of?

Her being a projection of David's personality disorder was my first thought when David abruptly returned to his body. We still have a ways to go so an early (EARLY) theory of mine is that Syd could be some subconscious part of Dave's mind trying help him break out of his situation.
Also found out Jemaine Clement is in this for an uncertain number of episodes and...
I can't get the thought of him as Mojo out of my mind.

Her being a projection of David's personality disorder was my first thought when David abruptly returned to his body. We still have a ways to go so an early (EARLY) theory of mine is that Syd could be some subconscious part of Dave's mind trying help him break out of his situation.
Also found out Jemaine Clement is in this for an uncertain number of episodes and...
I can't get the thought of him as Mojo out of my mind.

yeah....and

there seemed to be no official record of Syd existing as a patient at the hospital. the government interrogator guy mentioned it, and David also encountered it when he tried to call the hospital.

also, when Syd was lying next to David in bed and told him she was getting discharged tomorrow, she told David that he needs to get better so he can "go home."

so yeah, she's either part of his subconscious mind or else she's working from the outside with that group to get David out.

the "knock" against those theories, however, is that Syd did interact with other characters. She interacted with the doctor and nurse at the hospital, as well as Lenny ( though she could be a figment/creation of David, too ).

Last edited:
is Syd

Both the division and the hospital say she is not a hospital patient. Though both the Doctor and Lenny interact with her directly at some points. And the Division does seem to believe she is real. However there is the shot we just mentioned. Syd also admits to not being real and inserted into his memory, but is that limited to that specific scene? I guess she could also be real, but not really be at the hospital. Problem is that she says at the end that she 'came back for him'.
Based on what I read about wikipedia about this character we will see more of in later episodes
Ptonomy might also be responsible for her being in David's memories. Maybe?
This is already doing my head in. So many theories. :woot:

Both the division and the hospital say she is not a hospital patient. Though both the Doctor and Lenny interact with her directly at some points. And the Division does seem to believe she is real. However there is the shot we just mentioned. Syd also admits to not being real and inserted into his memory, but is that limited to that specific scene? I guess she could also be real, but not really be at the hospital. Problem is that she says at the end that she 'came back for him'.
Based on what I read about wikipedia about this character we will see more of in later episodes
Ptonomy might also be responsible for her being in David's memories. Maybe?
This is already doing my head in. So many theories. :woot:

yeah. it's a mystery!! :woot:

Wow, there go my theories that Syd is Spiral. I may need to rewatch Episode 1 since it does sound like Syd is actually a separate personality of David's.

Yes indeed I actually did not catch

the devil was in the cave when David was looking back at the end. I was like what is he looking at so had to rewind it.

I caught that the first time, and was like, "oh ****"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"