Diamond List for July 5th, 2006

Beyond #1 (of 6) $2.99
Thing #8 $2.99
Uncanny X-men #475 $2.99

WOW, a reeeeeeeeealy slow week for me. I may or may not get Uncanny, but I do love Brubaker on Captain America! :)

Note that this list is subject to change.

Dc Comics

Outsiders #38 $2.99

Marvel

Ares #5 (of 5) $2.99
New Excalibur #9 $2.99
Uncanny X-men #475 $2.99

Fables Vol 7 Arabian Nights And Days Tp

That's a new one right? If it wasn't for this trade I'd have no comics this week. :confused:

:(

I missed the first issue so I'm gonna have to wait for the trade. :(

don't you want to read about how Hulk gets back to earth before he kills all of your beloved characters:(

I could never really get into the Hulk. Him and Thor are two of Marvels biggest characters that I could really care less about. There's nothing wrong with them I just don't find them that interesting.

I like Hulk, I have a good portion of the current volume. Maybe I should check this arc out...

Though, I hear its pretty hard to find the issues that have already come out.:(

If you have a bunch of the current volume then Planet Hulk is gonna make your collection look a lot better

Get it, I started late, I got all 4 issues easily enough, though the first ish was a 2nd print

masteryoda said:
I could never really get into the Hulk. Him and Thor are two of Marvels biggest characters that I could really care less about. There's nothing wrong with them I just don't find them that interesting.
I know what you mean, especially Hulk, he should be a top 3 character probably, they could do so much with him. That's why I like Planet Hulk:)

If Not Jake says read Planet Hulk then effin read Planet Hulk beech! :mad:

I know, right? I don't know why some people won't just accept how right I am about everything on this planet.:confused:

Not Jake said:
If you have a bunch of the current volume then Planet Hulk is gonna make your collection look a lot better

Get it, I started late, I got all 4 issues easily enough, though the first ish was a 2nd print
Ok I lied. I was just jealous that you werent trying to get me into the Hulk:(

But actually, I suppose I could check it out. The story does sound interesting and epic and whatnot. We'll see...

Paul Jenkins' stuff was good, except for the fact that there was a fill in story every 3 issues. I liked Bruce Jones's work initially, but it really dragged on and got lame, so I dropped it. I picked up PAD's run, but it was really just ok.

I added it to my pull list. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"