Diamond List for July 12th, 2006

And the wallet knows best most of the time.:)

Oh yea,plus she'll probably end up on a new team after and during CW so I'll see my Carol elsewhere besides her main book.

MS MARVEL #5 $2.99
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #97 $2.99
X-MEN #188

Small week.

DC COMICS
52 WEEK #10 $2.50 (The story is really picking up now, but I have a gripe: Where the hell is the Question?!)
SUPERMAN #654 $2.99 (Maybe. Up, Up and Away really disappointed me with how quickly it deteriorated, so I'm not exactly happy with the Superman writers at the moment)

MARVEL COMICS

SPIDER-MAN LOVES MARY JANE VOL 1 SUPER CRUSH DIGEST TP $7.99 (What are you laughing at? :()
SQUADRON SUPREME #5 $2.99 (Unless this issue totally rocks like none other, I'm done. The relaunch has been utter ****. Moving this book out of MAX was a dumb move :down)

Ben Urich said:
DC COMICS
52 WEEK #10 $2.50 (The story is really picking up now, but I have a gripe: Where the hell is the Question?!)
SUPERMAN #654 $2.99 (Maybe. Up, Up and Away really disappointed me with how quickly it deteriorated, so I'm not exactly happy with the Superman writers at the moment)

MARVEL COMICS

SPIDER-MAN LOVES MARY JANE VOL 1 SUPER CRUSH DIGEST TP $7.99 (What are you laughing at? :()
SQUADRON SUPREME #5 $2.99 (Unless this issue totally rocks like none other, I'm done. The relaunch has been utter ****. Moving this book out of MAX was a dumb move :down)

They should really cut their losses and move back to Max considering the whole point of moving out of Max was to sell more comics and theyre selling the same amount as they did under MAX.

Annihilation Silver Surfer #4 (of 4) $2.99
Annihilation Super Skrull #4 (of 4) $2.99
Civil War Front Line #3 (of 10) $2.99
Squadron Supreme #5 $2.99
Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 $2.99
X-men #188 $2.99

52 Week #10 $2.50
Superman #654 $2.99 - ill try it out for awhile at least
Civil War Front Line #3 (of 10) $2.99 - hell yeah
Iron Man #10 $2.99 - this arcs been good, but the blatant current continuity errors really hurts my enjoyment:()
Spider-girl #100 $3.99 - oh man oh man
Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 $2.99 - #30 was just set up so far, but had a crazy ending:up:
Ultimate Spider-man #97 $2.99

My ******* will only be hurting about 20 dollars, thank god!! :)

Not Jake said:
52 #10
Civil War Frontline #3

maybe Ghost Rider #1, maybe. Maybe. Probably not. Maybe Superman #654, depends. I might just stick with Action
Ghost Rider is probably going to suck:o

And Id stick with Superman. Its written by Buseik, while Action is gonna be written by Nicezea (or however you spell it). And we all know, Busiek > Nicfebjsdg

CantThinkOfAName said:
Ghost Rider is probably going to suck:o

And Id stick with Superman. Its written by Buseik, while Action is gonna be written by Nicezea (or however you spell it). And we all know, Busiek > Nicfebjsdg

Way's Wolvie run was pretty bad.I'm not usually one to slam a writer,but Origins and Endings was decompressed gobbledeegoob that went absolutely nowhere and lacked direction.

I haven't read Way's Wolverine stuff, but I liked the Nighthawk mini that he wrote. :up:

Well, at least I got more than one book this week, LOL. I got 5. Yay! :D

52 WEEK #10
SUPERMAN #654
CIVIL WAR FRONT LINE #3 (OF 10)
GHOST RIDER #1
IRON MAN #10
SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #28
SPIDER-GIRL #100
SQUADRON SUPREME #5
ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #31
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #97

Man...Frontline comes out...New Ghost Rider series...get to see more of Doc Ock's reaction to the unmasking in Sensational...Spider-Girl comes to a close for the time being...the FF Zombies are loose....and the Ultimate Clone Saga begins...

This week may send me to the emergency room for too many geekasms.

Nothing that I'm really dying for this week. Mostly middle of the road stuff, but a lot of it...

Annihilation Silver Surfer #4 (of 4) $2.99
Annihilation Super Skrull #4 (of 4) $2.99
Civil War Front Line #3 (of 10) $2.99
Ghost Rider #1 $2.99
Iron Man #10 $2.99
Sensational Spider-man #28 $2.99
Spider-girl #100 $3.99
Spider-man Loves Mary Jane Vol 1 Super Crush Digest Tp $7.99
Squadron Supreme #5 $2.99
Thunderbolts #104 Cw $2.99
Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 $2.99
Ultimate Spider-man #97 $2.99
Wolverine Origins #4 $2.99
X-men #188 $2.99

American Virgin #5
Civil War Front Line #3
Squadron Supreme #5
Ultimate Fantastic Four #31
Ultimate Spider-man #97
Snakewoman #1

Darthphere said:
They should really cut their losses and move back to Max considering the whole point of moving out of Max was to sell more comics and theyre selling the same amount as they did under MAX.
I think the main reason they switched to Marvel Knights was so they could do things like the Ultimate Universe crossover. They can't realy have a Max book crossover with an Ultimate title.
But I agree Supreme has lost almost all it's momentum since switching imprints. JMS is going ot have to mix things up quickly or he's gona lose me. And this used to be one of Marvels top five book in terms of quality.

CIVIL WAR FRONT LINE #3 (OF 10) $2.99,
CIVIL WAR SPIDER-MAN UNMASKED VAR #2 (OF 7) $2.99
GHOST RIDER #1 $2.99
SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #28 $2.99
SPIDER-GIRL #100 $3.99
THUNDERBOLTS #104 CW $2.99
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #4 $2.99

Oh and:A Man Called Kev #1 (I will buy anything Ennis writes for as long as he lives, preacher was what got me into comics :) )

Note that this list is tentative and subject to change.

MARVEL COMICS

CIVIL WAR FRONT LINE #3 (OF 10) $2.99
MS MARVEL #5 $2.99
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #4 $2.99
X-MEN #188 $2.99

Mr Lex Luthor said:
MS MARVEL #5 $2.99
X-MEN #188

Small week.
Adding X-MEN #188.

Can anybody please tell me what Civil War Frontline is about?

It's civil war from the point of view of the press, it's like "our man in the trenches" only in this case it's ben ulrich and...what's her bloody name!

hippy fascist said:
It's civil war from the point of view of the press, it's like "our man in the trenches" only in this case it's ben ulrich and...what's her bloody name!
ohhh I see. I might have to look into that. Thanks, bub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"