Diamond List for July 12th, 2006

It's a good read but if you're pro-registration you may not get into it. It's like an oliver stone film, brilliant but hardly a balanced argument. :)

For all who aren't getting it, may I recomend X-Men #188. I think many people are dismissing it because he's not a big Marvel name like Brubaker or Whedon, but IMO he's on par with Brubaker. He wrote Lucifer and I found that to be very good and he's also a life long fan of X-Men. Plus his team is really offbeat (Mystique, Sabretooth, Cannonball, Rogue, Iceman, and Cable). And if you don't get it at least read it at the store. I have a feeling it will be very good and I don't want to see it go under the radar.

Dwarf lord said:
For all who aren't getting it, may I recomend X-Men #188. I think many people are dismissing it because he's not a big Marvel name like Brubaker or Whedon, but IMO he's on par with Brubaker. He wrote Lucifer and I found that to be very good and he's also a life long fan of X-Men. Plus his team is really offbeat (Mystique, Sabretooth, Cannonball, Rogue, Iceman, and Cable). And if you don't get it at least read it at the store. I have a feeling it will be very good and I don't want to see it go under the radar.
:up: :up:

Especially after that cliffhanger in X-Men #187, I'm anxious and excited to see how it will go on.

Civil War Directors Cut #1 $4.99
Civil War Front Line #3 (of 10) $2.99
Civil War Spider-man Unmasked Var #2 (of 7) $2.99
Iron Man #10 $2.99
New Avengers Vol 2 Sentry Tp $14.99
Sensational Spider-man #28 $2.99
Ultimate Spider-man #97 $2.99

52 WEEK #10 $2.50
SUPERMAN #654 $2.99
SUPERMAN INFINITE CRISIS TP $19.99 - ??? Hmmm? Maaaybe
CIVIL WAR FRONT LINE #3 (OF 10) $2.99
GHOST RIDER #1 $2.99 - just to see what it's got. Most likely won't pick up number 2.
THUNDERBOLTS #104 CW $2.99
UNTOLD TALES OF THE NEW UNIVERSE TP $15.99 - ??? Hmmm? Also Maaaybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"