Diamond List for July 5th, 2006

I'm getting 10 books on the 28th and only one on the 5th. That just ain't right. :(

52 Week #9 $2.50
Detective Comics #821 $2.99
Thing #8 $2.99
Uncanny X-men #475 $2.99

52 Week #9 $2.50
Ares #5 (of 5) $2.99
Marvel Team-up #22 $2.99
TRANSFORMERS INFILTRATION #6 $2.99

Less than $15. That has never happened before.

squeekness said:
I'm getting 10 books on the 28th and only one on the 5th. That just ain't right. :(
I know that is so F-ed up.

Outsiders #38

Woo, gotta love the 8dollar weeks,

squeekness said:

Same here, except I'll be getting 11 on wednesday, and possibly 2 next week. Depends on if Outsiders is good or not,

DC
52 Week #9 $2.50
All New Atom #1 $2.99
Batman Secrets #5 (of 5) $2.99
Outsiders #38 $2.99

Marvel
Incredible Hulk #96 $2.99
Uncanny X-men #475 $2.99

SouLeSS said:
Same here, except I'll be getting 11 on wednesday, and possibly 2 next week. Depends on if Outsiders is good or not,
That's like expecting a package and it just isn't going to come. It's not even worth the gas for me to go to the shop. I might just skip that week. :(

Conan & The Songs Of The Dead #1 (of 5) $2.99
52 Week #9 $2.50
Y The Last Man #47 (mr) $2.99
Ares #5 (of 5) $2.99
Beyond #1 (of 6) $2.99 - I'll take a look at it
Marvel Team-up #22 $2.99
Thing #8 $2.99

nice small week

Conan & The Songs Of The Dead #1
Fables Vol 7 Arabian Nights And Days Tp
Showcase Presents Elongated Man Vol 1 Tp
Y The Last Man #47
Ares #5
Beyond #1
Essential Off Handbook Marvel Universe Deluxe Ed Vol 3 Tp
Franklin Richards Son Of A Genius Super Summer Spectacular
Incredible Hulk #96
Marvel Team-up #22
Marvel Westerns Kid Colt And Arizona Girl
New Excalibur #9
Runaways Vol 2 Teenage Wasteland Digest Tp
She Hulk Vol 2 Superhuman Law Tp
Thing #8
XIII VOL 1 TP

Been a while since I had a week this big. Looking forward to it.

DBM said:
Conan & The Songs Of The Dead #1
Fables Vol 7 Arabian Nights And Days Tp
Showcase Presents Elongated Man Vol 1 Tp
Y The Last Man #47
Ares #5
Beyond #1
Essential Off Handbook Marvel Universe Deluxe Ed Vol 3 Tp
Franklin Richards Son Of A Genius Super Summer Spectacular
Incredible Hulk #96
Marvel Team-up #22
Marvel Westerns Kid Colt And Arizona Girl
New Excalibur #9
Runaways Vol 2 Teenage Wasteland Digest Tp
She Hulk Vol 2 Superhuman Law Tp
Thing #8
XIII VOL 1 TP

Been a while since I had a week this big. Looking forward to it.

Youre an *******.:(

squeekness said:
No, it isn't right at all. They could've released half this week and the rest next week. Anyway, I just got the money, so it doesn't matter. :o

52 Week #9
Detective Comics #821
Beyond #1 (of 6)
Last Planet Standing #5 (of 5)
Marvel Team-up #22
Punisher #35 (mr)
Thing #8

I'm going to give Beyond a shot. And maybe Uncanny X-Men since Brubaker will be starting on that issue, but his Deadly Genesis mini wasn't really impressive, except all the cool new mutants that he came up with...I liked that...Darwin especially. But Astonishing X-Men is giving me enough of the regular universe X-Men fix that I need.

DC Comics
52 Week #9 $2.50

Wow, what a ****ty week.
Maybe I'll buy a trade? Probably Fables. :o

Dc Comics

52 Week #9 $2.50
Jonah Hex #9 $2.99
Omac #1 (of 8) $2.99
Showcase Presents Elongated Man Vol 1 Tp $16.99

Marvel

Marvel Team-up #22 $2.99
Thing #8 $2.99

squeekness said:
Yeah, both DC and Marvel have lopsided shipping schedules with many of their books. When you factor in weeks that have books come in late, which is becoming a fairly regular occurance, it tips the scales even moreso.

On the 28th I'm getting 11 comics, and out of that, 2 of them are late (MOON KNIGHT and YOUNG AVENGERS). Without those two, it'd be 9 books, which is a lot for me, but still not as extreme. Every few weeks you can count on at least 1-2 late books boosting up a schedule. On July 5th, I'm getting 4 books. FOUR. From 11 to FOUR.

The fact that Marvel has zero books that're under $2.99 anymore also makes it bite in a bit deeper on big weeks. But yeah, some weeks a buncha titles that everyone buys come out, and the other weeks get the also-rans.

Granted, smaller weeks end up usually having better quality books at times. Although the 28th boasts YA #12 and RUNAWAYS #17, and those are both my faves. :D

All you people having small weeks and deciding to go wild on trades, be careful for the next weeks can be a lot bigger and you might be left without cash. So speaks Darthphere.

Darthphere said:
All you people having small weeks and deciding to go wild on trades, be careful for the next weeks can be a lot bigger and you might be left without cash. So speaks Darthphere.
Oh, I know that. On small weeks, my wallet licks its wounds and prepares for the end-month wallet-buster.

Darthphere said:
LOL, with only one book coming this week, I'll probably stock up on supplies like bags and boards so I don't get slammed later. No trades for me.

New Excalibur #9 $2.99
Thing #8 $2.99 :(
Uncanny X-men #475 $2.99
Y The Last Man #47 (mr) $2.99

Beyond #1 (of 6) $2.99
New Excalibur #9 $2.99
Thing #8 $2.99
Uncanny X-men #475 $2.99

Wow, compared to recent weeks this is easy!

I think I am going to skip this week, and pick my two books up on the next wed.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"