Diamond or Pearl?

well you'd receieve that "worlds" starter, as a gift from the professor from that world. But you'd be free to use your own from previous areas.

i do think though that rather than "area-based" leveled pokemon you catch and fight. i think it should be based on your parties pokemon average (closest thing i could explain it to would be the fishing rods catching diff levels in same areas). This way, if you put out pokemon from your previous land, you wouldnt have to have level 50's battling level 2's. And it makes more sense imo.

I just honestly loved silver, and how kanto (of the future) was the bonus. That was amazing. and i loved battling more than 8 gym leaders. I don't see why we that couldn't be repeated, but with all worlds.

we could customize pokeballs?!? i looooooved the secret base thing. i say bring that back dammit!

I'd much rather have tons of extra islands to explore after you finish, kind of like when you complete F-red or L-green.

honestly, the big new thing for pokemon is going to be customising everything.
the best way I can see this is pokemon + animal crossing.
I don't know how they'd do it, it'd have to be huge, and maybe on a console.

I don't see why we can't buy the DS games, train, and then have this whole other online world on our wii. even if it was the same graphic style as the DS games, you could even play with your ds still. it'd be like an MMO.

ya that'd be cool.. but i thought the islands kinda sucked, they were incredibly too small... but thats very similar to what i was saying.. add more islands (and bigger ones) and sorta make them what the show called the "orange islands"

well you'd receieve that "worlds" starter, as a gift from the professor from that world. But you'd be free to use your own from previous areas.

i do think though that rather than "area-based" leveled pokemon you catch and fight. i think it should be based on your parties pokemon average (closest thing i could explain it to would be the fishing rods catching diff levels in same areas). This way, if you put out pokemon from your previous land, you wouldnt have to have level 50's battling level 2's. And it makes more sense imo.

I just honestly loved silver, and how kanto (of the future) was the bonus. That was amazing. and i loved battling more than 8 gym leaders. I don't see why we that couldn't be repeated, but with all worlds.

yeah i thought going to kanto owned so much. and that you could battle ash (or red as he was called..) and he was fricken hard lol

One thing at a time, first they let you design secret bases, then they let you design pokeballs, and i am sure they will let you design trainers soon.

(I hate how when you design pokeballs they wont let you put the pokemon it is assigned to into the pc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"