Diamond Select and Marvel :( oh noes! :(

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=22492
What is true though is that you should expect to see less Marvel product from Diamond Select at ToyFair this year. When Nomad contacted them on behalf of Action-Figure.com he was told that "We are not making Marvel resin anymore." We've asked for further clarification on each of the categories of Marvel product they were making in 2007, but after a couple of days, at the time of going to press, we've not heard back.

Does that mean no more busts and statues? :csad: I enjoyed theres far more then most bowen stuff :(

Oh no......I didn't like thier busts, but I did like their statues....more specifiacally the sets that fit together....and the origins ones

i loved the rogues gallery busts... dude how could u not like jameson, electro, sandman, kinpin, carnage etc.? there bad ass

How could I not like Venom? Easily.

But jameson rules....Electro was frikking great.....and others

Rumor is Hasbro wants less competetion for Marvel products.But They don't make Busts or Statues so what's the deal.

i dunno... :( sideshow and bowen imo are too expensive.. imo... bowen's stuff usually is like half the size of the Diamond busts..

but twice the quality ann much smoother to touch....for busts I just prefer Bowen....for Statues I like Diamond...cause they're statues are half price and usually make a scene.

Also Hasbro doesn't do busts....at the moment....but they got the replica liscense for Star Wars away from Master Replicas and in later 08 are planning to continue the Force FX Lightsabers line as well as a line of replica helmets from the Star Wars universe....Hasbro seems to be expanding thier ways....maybe busts and statues will be in the future.

meh... there smaller and have less detail imo.. and not till there come back were they even imo spot on.

I prefer less detail and ultra smooth finishes.....looks more like thier comic book counterparts.....love em.

I prefer less detail and ultra smooth finishes.....looks more like thier comic book counterparts.....love em.

lame... i like more bang for my buck... Art Asylum tops bowen, lizard/carnage/kingpin/sandman/electro/jameson/rhino/etc... have never looked more bad ass

Electro and Jameson are indeed absolutley Bad Ass.....Let the record show that I do collect the Art Assylum Rogues Gallery by Diamond...and Jameson from the Marvel Universe line.

And I do see where you're coming from, it just comes down to a matter of preference.

Though....I do need Diamond to Make another Venom Bust in that scale......because I will not be getting that one....ever.

Also I found it odd that Apocalypse, Mandarin and Sunfire showed up in that line.....

Though....I do need Diamond to Make another Venom Bust in that scale......because I will not be getting that one....ever.

Also I found it odd that Apocalypse, Mandarin and Sunfire showed up in that line.....

agreed.. and yeah rough they really do have alot of great busts you should catch up on.. they use to have a whole list on the website, not sure if its still there

yeah...I do like thier statues.....you saw the Sinister Six Diorama in Cap's thread right?

That's what I love them for....them and Origins....those statues Roxxors......I don't know what that means and I never talk internet speak....that's how much I Love them....LOL

ya, i just dont care for the sin six one...not diggin the art style choices they took on it. the X-men one with dark phoenix and the X-men one from the jim lee era and the Avengers one... all look better imo

I was gonna get the Avengers on but I don't like the Lineup....

and Spidey.....the Spidey looks bad....Electro Owns, and I love Kraven....they gave him this messy Hair look

he looks a little old but I love it

4580366_0.jpg

sandman, vulture, spidey, and ock all look wierd imo.. electro is ok, but something is off... as is kraven to me.. only one that looks cool to me is mysterio

He's about to be about to attacking.....he's pulling back to go into a lunge.........riiiiiiight

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"