The New Items Announced Thread

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
So.....yeah, when something new is announced...let's talk bout it here.

For starters are:

Marvel Select Sabertooth.

Sabertooth__scaled_600.jpg

No release date given, but one could easily assume that it will be not too far behind May's Wolverine (both Movie and MS Figure)

Marvel Infinity Gauntlet Fine Art Theatre

Infinity_Gauntlet__scaled_600.jpg

Archangel Polystone Statue

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24472

Not really liking the Identity Crisis figures. Michael Turner's style does not translate well into figures.

Ohmigod!!!! :wow:

That Batman Family Multi-part statue dinorama!!!! :word: :brucebat:

No matter how hard i try and get out, DC always PULLS ME BACK IN!!!! :cmad:

(that was my Al Pacino impersonation. You like? :yay: )

<SIGH>.....my wife's gonna KILL me. :csad: :hehe:

Ohmigod!!!! :wow:

That Batman Family Multi-part statue dinorama!!!! :word: :brucebat:

No matter how hard i try and get out, DC always PULLS ME BACK IN!!!! :cmad:

(that was my Al Pacino impersonation. You like? :yay: )

<SIGH>.....my wife's gonna KILL me. :csad: :hehe:

4 pieces at 150 a piece....ya thats crazy. and no cassie OR barbara...still i want it

4 pieces at 150 a piece....ya thats crazy. and no cassie OR barbara...still i want it

Yeah, $600 bucks...that's about what i paid for THIS display:

Spider-Man004.jpg

Spread out over a few months, it's not too bad.

I tried to own that.

First I got the Sandman, which came with a Black Spidey Statue with no base and huge pegs in his feet? WTF?

Then I ordered the Mysterio....and got a Bowen Mysterio instead.....not complaining for $60....but then I just never got anymore of it.

I really was diggin Kraven's hair.....that was my basis for getting them all

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index....edevil&pic=Daredevil.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Marvel Select announced this Daredevil fig.......their stuff is getting to be kinda plain lately. Though I am still getting the hell out of that Sabertooth.

Anyway, this is apparently one of 3 and they all have a piece of an urban diorama or something.......one would naturally assume the next two announced would be Bullseye and Elektra. I for one would like this DD simply for the cross....especially if he were made to be posed on it a la Quesada.

But I will say if it is Bullseye and Elektra I, and they are made to pose in her sai through the chest pose, then I will for sure get them.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index....edevil&pic=Daredevil.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Marvel Select announced this Daredevil fig.......their stuff is getting to be kinda plain lately. Though I am still getting the hell out of that Sabertooth.

Anyway, this is apparently one of 3 and they all have a piece of an urban diorama or something.......one would naturally assume the next two announced would be Bullseye and Elektra. I for one would like this DD simply for the cross....especially if he were made to be posed on it a la Quesada.

But I will say if it is Bullseye and Elektra I, and they are made to pose in her sai through the chest pose, then I will for sure get them.

I will so get that for the base!

but yeah, i could see Bullseye being one (maybe with a prop of elektra being stabbed) though another elektra..... i mean they already made one, why make another? What other DD character could they do? Kingpin? Punisher? The Owl?

Yeah, actually....I like the way sometimes the base is a second Character....like the Peter Parker with GG, or the Death with Thanos......they can work out very well....and Elektra would be a prime suspect for that.

But I think since they call it an Urban Diorama that they will come with a base and not a second person.....costs and stuff you know.

They've actually done 2 elektras if you count the Skrull........but they've done two of a few guys.

I'm actually starting to quite like these, I just see no reason to buy a plain version of a character I already have a few of........I liked back in the day when they gave us essentials like Mephesto and Thanos and the Watcher. Not another Hulk, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain Marvel....that are in the same design as their ML counterparts.

I would like them to keep doing Marvel Zombies or other 'specialty looks'

I am quite fond of the DoFP Logan they did........and the Ultimate stuff from back in the day was good too

Is this one of the first Marvel Select figures with double knees?

I don't have a whole lot of Marvel Select figures, but I did get Ultimate Iron Man in the mail today. Nice sculpt with a good base, but he's an absolute piece of crap in terms of articulation. He's got cut shoulders with no elbow articulation.

edit - double post

Last edited:
They started doing double knees a while back....Around Moon night I think....snince then they've been a staple.

Wow, that DD is NICE! :daredevil

They started doing double knees a while back....Around Moon night I think....snince then they've been a staple.
P3200517.jpg

single knees

ironman-sigma 6 knees,not double joint,its those ball joints
same with hulk,thor,ghost rider,mephisto,spiderwoman,and thanos
moon knight didnt even have double knees,i dunno what you are talking about,daredevil is the first with double knees

also with the 3 part base,you guys are silly
i can almost guarantee the other 2 characters will be first appearance DD and unmasked DD
look at jean grey,she has a piecea of the xavier mansion fence,he variant comes with the other half
wolverine and his variants have different bases

also with the 3 part base,you guys are silly
i can almost guarantee the other 2 characters will be first appearance DD and unmasked DD
look at jean grey,she has a piecea of the xavier mansion fence,he variant comes with the other half
wolverine and his variants have different bases

yeah but they connect together (both halves of the X-mansion gate)

nothing really connects to the steaple of a church.... lol

P3200517.jpg

single knees

ironman-sigma 6 knees,not double joint,its those ball joints
same with hulk,thor,ghost rider,mephisto,spiderwoman,and thanos
moon knight didnt even have double knees,i dunno what you are talking about,daredevil is the first with double knees

is he out yet? it looks like he might actually might be in scale

I guess I went kinda crazy there.

Thank you for going out of your way to ensure I knew that I was wrong.

As far as DD being the first with Double knee joints.

wolverineDOFP.jpg

They've announced the SDCC Transformers and 1 Star Wars exclusives.

Transformers
-Soundwave reissue with Ravage, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, and Ratbat
-Optimus Prime mighty mugg, with a metallic finish

Star Wars
-X-wing pilot Luke Skywalker

There we go Lars.....now this thread is humming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"