Dick Grayson Casting Thread

DeGenerate10

Br Ba
Reaction score
I didn't see a casting thread dedicated to Dick Grayson. My apologies if there's one that I missed somewhere.

Anyway here would be my pick:

Logan Lerman

20634756-6970-3870-bc2a-5a307a523817

He's always been a good pick for Dick Grayson, i just don't want to see this actor in action as Nightwing.

I'd like to see Alex Russell as Grayson. He's the one actor in the Chronicle trio who has yet to land a comic book movie role. Ironically, I previously wanted him for Harry Osborn and Human Torch before DeHaan and Jordan, respectively, nabbed those roles.

But I could definitely see him as Dick Grayson. Matt Bomer would be perfect if he was a few years younger.

Aaron taylor Johnson could be good. He is awfully buff but he all looks very young. he could play up his youth or his strength, depending on the scene.
Considering he already has the kickass franchise....

Looks too soft and too young. It would have to be a HIGHLY unrealistic movie, very far, far away from what Nolan did.

It should've been Joseph Gordon Levitt. Personally, Id have no problem with him coming back, this time as Dick Grayson

To return this thread from de-railment: When it comes to casting the Bat-family i got nothing. Aaron taylor Johnson is good but he's already with Marvel.

Logan Lerman is no Nightwing. I feel like he only really works for Tim Drake.

Kit Harrington or Richard Madden as Dick Grayson

Kit Harrington (Jon Snow from GoT) would be a fantastic Grayson!

The rumors have certainly died down though, but I hope we get to see him in this universe, I've waited so long for the character to be done right in the movies

David Giuntoli from Grimm as an older Dick Grayson/Nightwing

david-giuntoli.jpg

Didn't the rumors come from Eh Maybe saying Adam Driver was up for Nightwing? I think we can strike it off the list then.

Didn't the rumors come from Eh Maybe saying Adam Driver was up for Nightwing? I think we can strike it off the list then.
No he didn't report the Adam Driver thing. El Mayimbe claimed that Nightwing was in BvS, then later, a separate source reported that Adam Driver was discussing a possible role with Snyder, the writer assumed that the role was for Nightwing, but it was later revealed that the role was for Lex Luthor. El Mayimbe still claims that Nightwing is in the movie tho.

It all depends on how you place Affleck's Bruce (I believe we are saying he is around 43 ish) so Dick will be Nightwing and be late 20's. I honestly think Efron would be able to carry it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"