Comics Did anybody buy the second prints of the Other arc?

Kool-Aid

Sidekick
Reaction score
I got the classic Spidey suit, the symbiot and Ben Reilly one. If you got any what did you get?

Only one my shop had was th' 6 arm. I really wanted those covers, but not at th' prices bein' charged fer 'em.

The comic shop you frequent charged more? That sucks. I know a few of them were extra at mine. I think it was the Spider-Ham and one other, but the rest were cover price.

No, th' comic shop I go to didn't carry them save one. Others were chargin' more, and I refuse to pay more fer a new comic marked $2.99.

Yeah I think its stupid too. Most of the time there's a back issue I'd rather get that costs as much. Evey now and then though they come out with a cover that looks real cool that really teamps me.....sometimes I fall for it though.lol

I was... but then stopped - abruptly - after the issue in which Peter sprouted stingers and died. So disgusted. I just couldn't spend anymore on it at that point.

Shame too... I had also planned on getting the hardcover... but, no can do.

Happenstance said:
Lol, I didnt even finish off buying the first prints
Haha! Ditto. :D:up:

Saved my money & bought a ASM Masterwork instead.

I got the Scarlet Spider and Spider-Man 2099 covers. They are my favorite alternate Spidey costumes. :up:

I got all but the last 3, where the price suddenley jacked up to £10... saying that I did just spend £20 on the Civil War varient... but Civil War has been good so far...

Electro UK said:
I got all but the last 3, where the price suddenley jacked up to £10... saying that I did just spend £20 on the Civil War varient... but Civil War has been good so far...
It's only been 1 bloody issue! lol

That's probably why he said it's been good...SO FAR....

SpideyInATree said:
That's probably why he said it's been good...SO FAR....
Hmmm...if I remember correctly, didn't 'the other' start off well after just 1 issue too? & we all know how that ended up. :rolleyes:

And Kraven's Last Hunt started off pretty good at the first issue.

Sheesh, people are allowed to express themselves.

Boys, boys, no need to fight over me. I was just saying it was good so far is all.

Besides, I told you my CW 1 cover was feckked up.

SpideyInATree said:
And Kraven's Last Hunt started off pretty good at the first issue.

Sheesh, people are allowed to express themselves.
Never said he wasn't, did I? No. I didn't. So get off your high horse now before you start.

Fact is, I KNOW Electro UK very well, & was having a little 'dig' at him. As we quite often do to each other. So quite why you felt the need to get involved in something that is none of your business is beyond me.

JackSkellington said:
Never said he wasn't, did I? No. I didn't. So get off your high horse now before you start.

Fact is, I KNOW Electro UK very well, & was has having a little 'dig' at him. As we quite often do to each other. So quite why you felt the need to get involved in something that is none of your business is beyond me.

Dude, what is your problem?

All you had to say was that he was joking the first time without making a sarcastic comment that, really, made no sense.

Electro UK said:
Boys, boys, no need to fight over me. I was just saying it was good so far is all.

Besides, I told you my CW 1 cover was feckked up.
I dirty cover is not "fecked up". I ripped, stained & creased to hell cover...now that's fecked up. lol

Anyway, tis a nice variant as far as variants go. :up:

SpideyInATree said:
Dude, what is your problem?

All you had to say was that he was joking the first time without making a sarcastic comment that, really, made no sense.
Only one who seems to have a problem here, dude, is you & I'm not gonna get drawn into this. You're not worth it.

Why even buy the first prints?

By the way, I noticed the other day that my local comic shop had about 5 copies of The Other hardcover set sitting on a shelf. Doesn't look like a big seller...

IMG_3801.jpg

Take that as a "yes, I got all of them" I also have the 1:75 version of SpiderHam somewhere in one of my boxes to be sent to CGC

Maximum Carnage.:up: Is that a paper towel dispenseron your wall?lol

So you have all those issues up there plus 100 some issues of Nightwing? How bigs your wall?

SouLeSS said:
IMG_3801.jpg

Take that as a "yes, I got all of them" I also have the 1:75 version of SpiderHam somewhere in one of my boxes to be sent to CGC

Oh now that is very nice. I was planning to do the same until I saw the prices on the last 3. Why have you got an Other issue in your Maximum Carnage collection? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"