Guardians of the Galaxy Did you want Adam Warlock in this film or the sequel?

He has ties to Sinister, Pietro and Wanda, Galactus...it wouldn't shock me if both studios can use him.

If he's 100% tied to The Avengers, then he's 500% tied to the Fantastic Four (property of Fox) given that he's actually related to both Reed and Doom. He's also a huge player in Apocalypse's origin (another Fox character currently in the spotlight).

Kang is right up there with Ultron in terms of an an Avengers nemesis, family ties be damned. If the Avengers franchise had been compromised in that fashion, someone at FOX would likely have leaked that information.

Adam Warlock has sequel written all over him. Also Mantis and Moon Dragon.

I'd like to see Moondragon, Phyla-Vell, and Richard Rider in the sequel. Also, I'd LOVE it if they introduced Carol Danvers in a GOTG sequel to set her up for a possible Captain Marvel solo film.

Collider:
Director James Gunn Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, Infinity Gems, Adam Warlock, When We’ll Hear Rocket Raccoon Speak, and the Second Trailer

Movie Pilot:
10 Things You Didn't Know About Guardians of the Galaxy: Post-Credits SPOILERS!
Ian M. Simpson said:
8. In the mid-credits scene of Thor: The Dark World, Adam Warlock's cocoon can be seen in one of The Collector's glass cages. In the post-credits scene of Guardians of the Galaxy, the cocoon can be spotted in The Collector's vault to be damaged and empty (I'll give you Warlock fans a second to calm down now).

It would be sad to have the soul gem/stone without Warlock

Yeah im definitely looking forward to new characters BUT i also wouldnt mind revisiting the gang i was introduced to as someone new to their world.

I wouldnt mind strenthening the bond with the same characters in the next one before spreading out more screen time with new heroes. Maybe the third time out would be a better time to start adding in...just a different point of view to consider.

I think adding a new character to the second one is almost an inevitability (be it Adam Warlock, Nova, or someone else). Given the buildup, I suspect it'll be Adam Warlock. But he certainly would have overshadowed people this time, so I'm glad they waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"