Diddy's MAKING THE BAND: Season 4- part 2.

Yeah, at the end of the show when they show their online pictures, she has on so much eyeliner that it makes her look like a street ****e.

:o

I told you guys, a recent interview in King mag had her state she was best friends with Kim Kardashian and Jenna Jameson...that explains everything.:ikyn

I thought the boys were being pretty immature about the den mother.

I think Aubrey looks better with no makeup. :confused: She looks so fake with it and the blonde hair.

I like Shannon better with the red hair it brings out her eyes.

You can tell Shannon is married. Just by the way she caries herself, it's obvious she's the maturest of the girls.

Indeed. She and Aundrea seem to not get caught up in most of the drama. The other 3 are trouble

Anyone know the reasoning behind the name 'Day 26' for the boys..?

No idea, it's a pretty weird name.

Did anyone else notice when Diddy announced the singles, that he didnt include Donnies (or whatever his name is)? Somehow I dont think he is going to be making it as a solo artist.
Oh yeah, I just noticed that. Damn, I forgot him too :wow:

Indeed. She and Aundrea seem to not get caught up in most of the drama. The other 3 are trouble
King Magazine LOVES D. Woods, they have an article with Danity Kane but did one seperate piece with just her. Even a cover with just her on it.

King Magazine LOVES D. Woods, they have an article with Danity Kane but did one seperate piece with just her. Even a cover with just her on it.

Yeah i noticed that too.

Anyone know the reasoning behind the name 'Day 26' for the boys..?

Day 26? Damn, is that the name of the band? :confused:

Btw, Shannon was always my favorite girl. :heart:

EDIT: Just heard Day 26's and Danity Kane's newest singles, and I'd say Day 26's single blows DK's out of the water.

Really? Wow that's news to me.

Last night's episode was good, Donnie seems to finally be getting things together.

I like Shannon better with the red hair it brings out her eyes.

I agree that her hair looks better red. I thought the blonde looked bad. But then, I'm not really a fan of blonde hair in general. Especially bleached though.

You can tell Shannon is married. Just by the way she caries herself, it's obvious she's the maturest of the girls.

I didn't even realize she was married. I know nothing about this girl. When he announced the winners, I kept thinking, I hardly saw anything about her, or her, or her. (meaning D Woods, Dawn and Shannon) At least we're getting to know Dawn. The thing with her and Q is really cute and seems so natural. They really do seem to go well together.

Q is sooo adorable. :o

Last night's episode was good, Donnie seems to finally be getting things together.

I thought both of Donnies songs were pretty killer. Seven really knows how to produce. :up:

Donnie's more uptempo single was pretty sick :up:

Brian and Robert just need to leave the group......seriously.

Ive only seen the first episode of this. So has Donnie ****ed the white girl yet or what?

I was watching a catch up episode the other day. lol@ when they went to Church.

LMAO@ the blonde chick Aundrey or whatever her name is. She is so fake with her praises and amens putting her hands up and ****.LMAO@ Rob crying. smh@ nicca Qwanell catching the Holy Ghost. Nicca look like Kid in House Party 6.

I cant believe this is the same Bad Boy that cranked out all those hits when I was in Jr. High and High School turn to this.

Why do you say that? :huh: Do you think they're too good for the group .. or causing trouble?

They're troublemakers. Brian catches feelings too quickly and robert is just a *****-ass all day, every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"