Discussion: The Coffee Party Movement

I read about this on CNN. I mean it is obviously a gimmick that started on Facebook by people who hate the Tea Party. With that said,

1) I bet they'll have people under 45 at their "meetings."
2) I bet they'll have a body that is less than 98% white Christian.
3) Though there is no way this will catch on, I hope it succeeds so that it pisses off the Tea Partiers enough that they will eat up all their time to call them communists and copycats.

Also, comparing them to Hitler and Stalin. Nice. I hope the real Tea Party has the same drive to go after the Coffee Party. Meanwhile their stupidness can stay out of public notice.

I don't understand the (1) on your list. The Tea Party is full of young people. :huh:

I don't understand the (1) on your list. The Tea Party is full of young people. :huh:

Not from what I've seen. And not according to polls breaking down the makeup of the Tea Party. (Polls that I have posted in the 'Tea Party' thread.)

Actually, so was THIS president. Obama admitted doing drugs (including cocaine) back in college, which you can read in his book. That's why the Clinton Campaign at the time were upset, because they couldn't use it as a surprise against this president. As to how Obama answered the charge: he basically said that what he did was stupid, he was young, and that he got his life on track by choosing to go to college. THAT, is what I call, a good story about redemption.

O.

Redemption is a big deal for the religious.

Not from what I've seen. And not according to polls breaking down the makeup of the Tea Party. (Polls that I have posted in the 'Tea Party' thread.)

As one of the few people who have actually been to a Tea Party, there was ton of people my age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"