Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pizza thing is like when Hannity and Laura Ingraham were implying Obama was un-American and elitist for 1) asking for spicy or Dijon mustard on his burger and 2) not getting ketchup on his burger.

I wasn't aware that ketchup was a mandatory condiment for a burger? :huh: Haven't had it on any burger I've eaten since I was a kid... But yeah, you know people have run out of things to talk about if all they can do is nitpick how politicians eat their food.

This pizza thing is like when Hannity and Laura Ingraham were implying Obama was un-American and elitist for 1) asking for spicy or Dijon mustard on his burger and 2) not getting ketchup on his burger.

I wasn't aware that ketchup was a mandatory condiment for a burger? :huh: Haven't had it on any burger I've eaten since I was a kid... But yeah, you know people have run out of things to talk about if all they can do is nitpick how politicians eat their food.

It is mandatory, and you should be arrested. :p

I'll put ketchup on just about anything.

Especially hot dogs!

...and yet he still doesn't seem to understand the 'perception' problem.

He might not have apologized, but which do more people care about, that or the money?

He might not have apologized, but which do more people care about, that or the money?

The fact that he wasn't going to pay it until people got pissed at him about it is the problem. It's a matter of hypocrisy. He has asked the people footing his transportation bill to tighten their belts. The least he could do is live by the same standard he's applying to everyone else in his state.

That's better than nothing I suppose

The fact that he wasn't going to pay it until people got pissed at him about it is the problem. It's a matter of hypocrisy. He has asked the people footing his transportation bill to tighten their belts. The least he could do is live by the same standard he's applying to everyone else in his state.

The way the story goes, he was going to pay for it and was told that that was not necessary.

Kind of like a...

Christie: Damn, I'm going to miss my son's baseball game again, and I promised I would make it.

Helicopter Pilot: We can get you there in 15 minutes.

Christie: Nah, that costs a hell of a lot of money.

Helicopter Pilot: We would be doing practice flights anyway....so no more cost than a practice run.

Christie: Ok let's do it.

Sounds very plausible to me, but I am very disappointed that he did not think about the perception.

Also, question: Why is it that perception is a problem here, but most of the Obama perception problems, I've actually been told I'm nitpicking...? hmmmmmm..... ok.

BTW, the perception screw up here is idiotic as well, I really thought he was smarter than this.

The way the story goes, he was going to pay for it and was told that that was not necessary.

Kind of like a...

Christie: Damn, I'm going to miss my son's baseball game again, and I promised I would make it.

Helicopter Pilot: We can get you there in 15 minutes.

Christie: Nah, that costs a hell of a lot of money.

Helicopter Pilot: We would be doing practice flights anyway....so no more cost than a practice run.

Christie: Ok let's do it.

Sounds very plausible to me, but I am very disappointed that he did not think about the perception.

Also, question: Why is it that perception is a problem here, but most of the Obama perception problems, I've actually been told I'm nitpicking...? hmmmmmm..... ok.

BTW, the perception screw up here is idiotic as well, I really thought he was smarter than this.

I don't buy that "story." Politician trying to save face after acting like an idiot. No different than some of the crap Obama has done.

I don't buy that "story." Politician trying to save face after acting like an idiot. No different than some of the crap Obama has done.

You are such a cynical Texan...

I have a feeling I've had this debate on another thread before, but as a foodie I believe putting ketchup on beef should be a capital punishment offence. I've heard that some Americans puts ketchup on good quality steak too. That makes my weep. :mad::mad::mad:

Because it's ok to criticize a Republican but unacceptable to do the same to a Democrat.

I probably talk about perception too much, but I think people take it too lightly, especially in politics.

People's perception is there truth, and if that isn't important, then I guess ignorance is bliss.....I think its very important.

You have one group whose perception is, we can cut debt by reducing taxes and not cutting major spending.

You have another group who thinks we can stimulate the economy by making everyone billionaires.

You have one group whose perception is, we can cut debt by reducing taxes and not cutting major spending.

You have another group who thinks we can stimulate the economy by making everyone billionaires.

You know whats sad? Based on your description, I'm not sure which one is which.

In the end, the results are the same: people get ****ed.

I use ketchep, but I also like bleu cheese with no ketchep, sometimes I think I've put it on with bleu cheese. Um...BBQ sauces...no ketchep with that. So uh, yeah, ketchep....not mandatory, but recommeded.

That "Lame-Stream Media" strikes again. They just keep asking her them hard questions.:facepalm:

She's pathetic. The fact that she only 'grants' interviews to FOX News speaks volumes. What's even worse is her 'I don't owe the lamestream media anything' mentality which really means that she believes she is above being held accountable for her words and actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"