Disney+

My yearly subscription ends in March.
The only thing that excites me in 2024 ist the Acolyte- don’t even need only Star Wars or Marvel content. I also miss such releases like Rescue Rangers (which was good) or Peter & Wendy (which was ok imho). But 2024 has almost nothing to look forward

I've barely found anything to watch on that channel. It's a channel where you've always got to be in the right mood for any of its content, otherwise it's not exactly that much range.

They bought out Hulu for a reason.

The problem will come again if and when they lose existing Hulu content while stopping producing and licensing new stuff for Hulu.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to is "ECHO".

If they didn't own Marvel or Star Wars, I wouldn't even bother, because outside of that, I feel like you have be an avid Disney fan or have kids that are to enjoy the actual Disney content on there.

My yearly subscription ends in March.
The only thing that excites me in 2024 ist the Acolyte- don’t even need only Star Wars or Marvel content. I also miss such releases like Rescue Rangers (which was good) or Peter & Wendy (which was ok imho). But 2024 has almost nothing to look forward
It's the reason why I didn't renew my yearly subscription. It ran out in November but I re-upped for one month last week just for What If? and Echo. I'm only going to renew for a month at a time whenever something I want to watch is on there and it's slim pickings for 2024. There's not enough on there to justify me spending the money for a yearly subscription. If I want to watch a Marvel or Star Wars movie I'll just have to pop in a Blu-ray.

Well, I've watched Renegade Nell, a fun little show. It reminds me that I have no idea why the Scarecrow of Romney Marsh isn't on the site yet.

[sees gay kiss in Renegade Nell]

Oh, well there is a show I liked going to be cancelled.

Well, I've watched Renegade Nell, a fun little show. It reminds me that I have no idea why the Scarecrow of Romney Marsh isn't on the site yet.

[sees gay kiss in Renegade Nell]

Oh, well there is a show I liked going to be cancelled.
Bob Iger: "Woke Disney is Over" or not really said it. :o

There’s lots of free channels out there on Google TV, Roku, Pluto, Tubi, Xumo, Plex, etc. they’re behind the curve a bit.

Yeah but those free channels don't really offer much, it's just a lot of home improvement and cooking shows.

With this, it's something a lot more interesting because it's their own curated library that a lot of people watch that they're playing 24/7.

Yeah but those free channels don't really offer much, it's just a lot of home improvement and cooking shows.

With this, it's something a lot more interesting because it's their own curated library that a lot of people watch that they're playing 24/7.
Nickelodeon, Star Trek, CSI, Anime.

It's a pretty cool idea for folks like me who put shows/movies on in the background while they work.
It is cool. For some reason I am having a hard time now paying attention to watching movies/show when I'm at home. I just have them on in the background, my way of catching up. Its rare for me now to finish a 40 minute episode, and not touch my phone. The Traitors from Peacock (is the most recent show that really had my attention but it took a couple of episodes before that happened).

It is cool. For some reason I am having a hard time now paying attention to watching movies/show when I'm at home. I just have them on in the background, my way of catching up. Its rare for me now to finish a 40 minute episode, and not touch my phone. The Traitors from Peacock (is the most recent show that really had my attention but it took a couple of episodes before that happened).
For me I can see the appeal in putting on a Marvel or Star Wars channel because I'm caught up with mostly everything from them so it makes for good background noise.

I read and post here all day with the TV on. It's difficult for me to just sit and simply watch something. I can tell how good a show is by how distracting it is, if I have to pause it to read a few pages. I'm truly ADD now and I never used to be, lol.

Watching some EVO Japan, and Disney+ ads are showing up. Highlighting anime. Kind of hilarious.

I don't get why they don't have a separate tab for ABC, FX and 20th Century. From where I live, Grey's Anatomy, 911 and Planet of the Apes are under the Star tab. Which is a bit random, as I remember Star as a line of several cable channels from where I live (Star World, Star Movies, etc - which are all now defunct) and Disney repurposed the brand/logo for Disney+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"