Disney+

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
I am pretty surprised we dont have a thread for Disney+ streaming services. The app came out last night. Not sure what time you where able to start watching but I did watch the Mandalorian last night and I also made a watch list last night of a lot of older cartoons I grew up with but have not seen in a long time like ducktails, mighty ducks, tail spin etc. There are also stuff I grew up on that was under fox that is now on hear sense Disney now owns fox like the 90's Spiderman cartoon. I am looking forward to like living my child hood over again. With how much Disney has done over the years there is a lot to watch and for only $7 a month its pretty darn good. I known there are some bugs right now but I guess for day 1 that is not a surprise. Any one else using Disney+? I am not sure if this is the right spot to put this in or not if it needs to be moved to a different area that is fine.

I'm getting it next month or in january. First things I'll check out is The Mandalorian and if they have Gargoyles, X-Men the animated series and the classic Zorro show with Guy Williams

It's amazing thus far. A little buggy but amazing.

If any Disney execs are reading this, can we please get a 'So Weird' reboot? And let me produce it? Thanks!

@spiderman2

They have a thread in the Marvel TV section. If anyone has a Verizon unlimited plan logon and use the search bar for Disney+. Year free subscription.

Marvel On Disney Streaming Service (aka Disney +)

Just found it but I still think just having like a general thread would be cool because not ever thing on Disney+ is just marvel of course.

It's amazing thus far. A little buggy but amazing.

If any Disney execs are reading this, can we please get a 'So Weird' reboot? And let me produce it? Thanks!

Yeah I noticed the watchlist is kind of buggy like dosnt load right ever time and i have heard some people say that the episodes on some shows are out or order. It it only day 1 so I am sure some things will get fixed. There is a lot of contenct to watch for sure. I didn't notice that there is some stuff not on there that I thought people said was on there. I am not sure if its because its different by country or what but yeah I dont see for example agents of shield. I have never seen the show figured I would give it a shoot.

I think the reason no one made a thread is because there was no clear place to put it, lol. As mentioned, we have a thread in the Marvel section for all things Marvel on Disney+, and of course The Mandalorian has its own section, but for the service in general, I’d probably put this in the TV section, myself.

Yeah, a bit buggy, it feels. I do like the UI more than Netflix's. Thank god they didn't just take Hulu's, that would have been rough. I think the smaller selection helps with the UI. I particularly love the collections that pop up when you go to search. And it seems like they keep adding more.

I'm getting it next month or in january. First things I'll check out is The Mandalorian and if they have Gargoyles, X-Men the animated series and the classic Zorro show with Guy Williams
They do indeed have Gargoyles and X-Men (already watched some of both myself!), but as for Zorro, I’m seeing a movie with Guy Williams, but not the show. There’s a lot still to come though, so it might still show up.

3 months before we get access to it. I’m getting it day 1 for sure.

Yeah, a bit buggy, it feels. I do like the UI more than Netflix's. Thank god they didn't just take Hulu's, that would have been rough. I think the smaller selection helps with the UI. I particularly love the collections that pop up when you go to search. And it seems like they keep adding more.

Oh really I didn't realize they added any thing sense last night. I wonder if they will have a new section at some point. I dont see a list like that right now but considering it just came out today like ever thing is new lol.

What are the collections?

Oh really I didn't realize they added any thing sense last night. I wonder if they will have a new section at some point. I dont see a list like that right now but considering it just came out today like ever thing is new lol.

The collections pop up when you go to search.

They have collections like Princess, Nature & Wildlife, Skywalker Saga, Darth Vader, Cars, Toy Story, Muppet, Disney Channel. Like I said, I think they are continuing to add some. The one I kind of love is the Through Time collection, as it then gives section of stuff from various decades.

They have collections like Princess, Nature & Wildlife, Skywalker Saga, Darth Vader, Cars, Toy Story, Muppet, Disney Channel. Like I said, I think they are continuing to add some. The one I kind of love is the Through Time collection, as it then gives section of stuff from various decades.

Oh yeah that I saw I thought you meant you noticed new shows or movies just sense last night that where not listed before or something.

I'm glad they have my favorites like So Weird and all film-toons. Only problem is finding them outside the search button.

This was a day one for me they’ve got so much awesome stuff on here. Been going through it on my phone while at work. Ready to get home to watch The Mandalorian.

Thrilled with it so far.

some stuff is missing. From the MCU, Ragnarok, BP, IW, Ant-Man 2 all listed but unavailable due to contracts. All 4 of those are still on Netflix. Both SpiderMan’s and Incredible Hulk don’t have a listing...I’d expect those will take some time to become available.

same with Last Jedi and all the Mighty Ducks movies. Mighty Ducks 2 and 3 are listed as unavailable until 2021. Bummer, but overall there is a ton on there.

Pumped to watch Smart Guy and Boy Meets World again

Any one of you watching High School Musical: The Musical The Series?

Read about all the available content at launch..

giphy.gif

Very impressive for a starting point as more will be added over time

I’m disappointed by the lack of one of my favorite shows, The Weekenders

Oh that sounds great. Thanks.

Just watched the first episode of The Imagineering Story. Absolutely fantastic. I always love a good documentary. Recommend you all check it out.

Yeah I liked The Imagineering Story (outside of the excessive adulation of Walt Disney, but that was to be expected) and will definitely keep watching that.

So there's a bundle deal for people who want Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN for $12.99.

I'm gonna hold off on signing up for this until next year, as the new Marvel shows are the main draw for me. But it's great that most of you seem happy with the content available thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"