Do you have a *MySpace* page?

coreymb16

Not a Side-Kick
Reaction score
Do you have a MySpace page?

Just got one and I love it.
links are considered from MySpace and/or facebook.
I also added a poll.

No I don't. Seems like a waste of time to me. :shrug:

yeah I do, but the Hype is much more interesting . . . I also have facebook and that's better for the non-stalker factor and they have a lot of cool applications and quizzes, but it took me longer to get into it . . .

I mostly use Myspace to chat w/ friends and display my artwork . . .

Myspace is so 3 years ago. 'Sall about facebook now.

i have both, but i never really go on them.

Have both. But I find myself using facebook more. Though now that EVERYONE can use facebook, it's lost its fun.

I use it for stalking...

I have one but I'm not addicted to it. I keep hearing about this Face Book but don't care to get into it. Is it trying to be what Myspace was to Friendster?

I don't get why people have to keep jumping to the next big "thing" when it comes to these profile sites. I like Myspaces options enough as it is and mainly have it to keep in touch with friends and family who live far away.

I just have myspace, I'm not crazy about it, some friends told me to sign up months back.

i have a myspace page. Havent checked it in months..lol

The saying goes: 'It pays to advertise.'

I just can't be bothered. A lot of my friends are on Facebook and Myspace, and I'm forever getting asked about going on there. Just can't be bothered -- The Hype! is enough for me.

They didn't announce anything about not posting links from MySpace or facebook right?

Not that I know of. A lot of folks round here even have a direct link in their name options. Click on their name, and in there it will say 'View (insert name)'s homepage.' Check with a mod if you're not sure though . . . coz, err, I'm not sure :)

I have both, but they're not my worlds or anything.

myspace and facebook are lame. not a fan of those kind of sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"