Do you have a *MySpace* page?

where's the "yes, but I don't really care about it anymore" option?

Got both. Usually keep em all on all of the time, including the hype here. I use em to keep in contact with friends and make new ones for the most part and it's a fun little side project, updating my page and changing things around at a whim. Just something that says "Yup. That's me.". It's why I'm not much of a fan of Facebook. Not much customization and it just feels...plain.

Oh right. www.myspace.com/outofmind87

Yes I do. I posted the link a few times. Feel free to add me, but PM me first so I know who you are:

Here.

I Got a Facebook and Myspace....Myspace being my favorite...sorta addicted to it...

I deleted MySpace because it's dumb.

Facebook's better. Well, was. Until they sold out.

Believe it.

Yeah, I pretty much hate MySpace in general. I just like their blog system and I have a good amount of cool people I've met thru MySpace over the last couple years. So simply for that, I'll keep it for the time being. It's only beneficial to promote music and other projects.

I had a Myspace, then it started to become an internet version of high school. Plus, advertising in the comments got incredibly annoying, so I deleted my account.

Yeah, it did get ridiculous. I do the same stuff there that I do on AIM anyway so the fun of it really comes from just screwing around and posting stupid pics in your buddies' comments and stuff.

I have one. It's helped me get into contact with some cousins I hadn't seen in years and I moved from my hometown so it's convenient to talk to them. But there is alot of spam now so I dont mess with it too much.

http://www.myspace.com/weezfan05

I have one. It's helped me get into contact with some cousins I hadn't seen in years and I moved from my hometown so it's convenient to talk to them. But there is alot of spam now so I dont mess with it too much.

http://www.myspace.com/weezfan05
That fight scene alone was worth the visit. Hilariously awesome. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"