Do you have trouble rushing to post?

Fran

Banned User
Reaction score
I've noticed this among some fellow Hypesters...

Their posts seem extremely rushed and incoherent sometimes, like someone has a gun at their head.

"Make that post within 10 seconds or else the dog gets it!! :cmad: "

WTF? :huh:

I don;tr understadn rushign posts. It amkes no sense at all to me. How about you>?

whatasthe hjell are you talking aboiut!?!

sory i got to go!!

On the odd occasion I feel rushed, so normally I just don't post in those instances. I like to relax and think what I'm writing through before posting it. Otherwise you don't get a response to your opinion, you just get one about your grammar and lack of punctuation.

I think a lot of the newbies tend to rush -- it's like they're greedy for everything (have you seen some of their post counts after only being here for a little bit?). But sometimes I think there is a genuine reason for the rush -- posting with a full bladder is no fun though :o

Rusihg throuhg ptsost is stupdi.

Some of them could be at work and posting when it's not the proper time.

Also, you don't want to miss an opening.
Things fall a little flat if not timed right.

Yes I rush because I don't have time. I'm at work.

This thread title sounds like the beginning of a medication ad... :ninja:

This thread title sounds like the beginning of a medication ad... :ninja:

For just 2 installments of $19.95, you can go back to being calm and collected, with the help of Franagra. 1 pill a day, and you'll be spelling correctly, and not mocked by anymore more E-bullies.

Why be looked down on like Ice-man or a number name? With Franagra, you can be cool too.

Side effects include: loss of hearing, loss of smell, loss of hair, loss of limbs, loss of eyeballs, and in rare cases...death.

Order toll free, dial 1-800-555-5555.

CALL NOW!

It's because I am always Im'ing with someone at the same time. Usually the convo is blinking because the people I am Im'ing with are writing me and I get stressed. :(

For just 2 installments of $19.95, you can go back to being calm and collected, with the help of Franagra. 1 pill a day, and you'll be spelling correctly, and not mocked by anymore more E-bullies.

Why be looked down on like Ice-man or a number name? With Franagra, you can be cool too.

Side effects include: loss of hearing, loss of smell, loss of hair, loss of limbs, loss of eyeballs, and in rare cases...death.

CALL NOW!

Ell oh ell!

Im jus ntos uenderstanding szwsat youzz talkszzzing aboutzors.

But seriously..yah i get you.

better question do you have trouble reading the forum when the same post is just 2 to 3 thread below?

lol i know i rush when its something like the 5 letter game or actor movie actor, just in case someone else is doing it at the very moment i am.. like the 5 letter thing i just did elsewhere, other than that... maybe they just wanna get that last post in before they scuttle off to the bathroom

CALL NOW!

Fran with the assist, Mee converts for 2 points :up:

I don't rush, if only because I go back through what I wrote to see if I can make my post brief.

Rushing to post is no problem as far as I'm concerned......BUT.....BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT......allowing your post to stay AS IS, with the spelling totally incoherent, is JUST UNCALLED FOR.........but other than that.....no biggie. It's all good....

Um, do we really need to advertise, names........they do it enough for themselves, I don't see a need to make a list here. We know who they are, we see it daily.

Um, do we really need to advertise, names........they do it enough for themselves, I don't see a need to make a list here. We know who they are, we see it daily.
But now we can point and laugh...together.

But now we can point and laugh...together.

lol...
sign0078.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"