Do you watch TV on a TV?

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
I've met a few people who don't watch or stream content on a traditional tv or streaming box. Instead, they just use a PC or a tablet to consume their media content.

Yes I watch tv but very little in the way of shows. Like 90% of the time I am watching tv I am watching sports.

I usually sit on the sofa to watch TV.

if i'm watching tv its 95% on a tv. the only time i've watched anything mobile was on a plane

ive recently started watching tv on my PC in the background while working in my office at home

Rarely I'll watch or stream a show on my phone, tablet or laptop. 98% of the time it's just on the TV. Only time I really don't is if I'm not home

yall got big tv's lol mine is only 65 and the other is 55

Home cinema is a passion of mine so if in the house and not in bed or on the crosstrainer or very rarely the couch, then TV. Otherwise if moving around the house or out of the house, mobile (quite common for shows rather than films - I walk a ton).

Same. :D Besides I often surf while I watch, my tablet is busy.
Same here.....While something is playing on my TV, I'm on my laptop surfing the web.

It makes me wonder if I should forego a bedroom television and just watch shows on my Kindle.

90% of the time I use a TV for streaming shows and movies.

I got an 85 inch 4k tv so I try to watch stuff on there especially if it's available in 4K. Otherwise, for movies that aren't in 4k I sometimes watch them on my 27 inch monitor in my room.

TV. Some shows that I've seen before in my phone if isms moving around my apartment and I've seen the show before

Absolutely. Sometimes, I may even use my phone as a phone and call people.

But on the real, I can't envision watching full length shows on my phone. On a rare occasion, because I don't have it on my TV, I'll watch HBO Max shows on my laptop. But that's the exception since a lot of those programs are streaming-exclusive anyway, unless I have physical copies like I do with Titans, Doom Patrol, and Swamp Thing.

I use my TV and iPad but it’s all streaming, not the traditional cable

Here's something that can split the difference.

I have a 72" screen TV....why would I want to watch anything on a phone?

Yeah, phone no good for me since I need to read CC(closed captions)

I do stream some TV shows/movie on my computer/Ipad

Most of the time I watch TV on my smart TV. Sometimes I watch on my tablet. Very occasionally on my phone or laptop. But when I do use something other than my TV, it's usually because the website or app isn't working right on the TV.

Also, I have different apps installed on each of my devices, so it kind of makes me make the rounds through the tech toys.

Yup. I haven't really watched anything on my laptop for years, as I prefer watching shows on a bigger screen, and I have phones which is also more convenient that sitting in front of a computer screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"