Does anyone have a listing of when the various premieres will be ?

BT18

Superhero
Reaction score
You know, the customary premieres in LA, probably NYC, London, etc.

I'm looking for dates of them.

World premiere means theres no separate country premieres im guessing? Before 22, there could be critic reviews from private screenings as well.

BT18!...WTF is that in your avatar?!.. :p

-TNC

Cannes is before London. London is May 22nd. I should know...something to do with me being on the guest list.

Ok, how would one go about getting a pass to the London premiere?????

im almost tempted to go solo to stand and wait for the stars to arrive!

What about in Sydney, Australia, Retro??

XCharlieX said:
World premiere means theres no separate country premieres im guessing? Before 22, there could be critic reviews from private screenings as well.

not at all. World premiere means FIRST premiere in the world, chronologically.

I want to know if they are going to have a London one.

They are. Pirateking is going

I'm gonna try gate crash probably without success!

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that they were considering having the US premiere in San Francisco on Alcatraz (or was it Treasure Island)? I thought it was on Comics Continuum or something...?

professorxavier said:
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that they were considering having the US premiere in San Francisco on Alcatraz (or was it Treasure Island)? I thought it was on Comics Continuum or something...?
I remember something about that too..

-TNC

professorxavier said:

that would be dumb in my opinion. Stunts like that never work to help a movies returns.

BT18 said:
that would be dumb in my opinion. Stunts like that never work to help a movies returns.

i think its a great idea.

didnt they have the premiere fro teh first on on Ellis island?

Spidey 2007 said:
i think its a great idea.

didnt they have the premiere fro teh first on on Ellis island?

They had the NEW YORK premiere on Ellis Island, but they'd have a New York premiere anyway as they do for all these big budget tentpole movies.

I know I don't have a solid logical argument against it. And I guess if I was from NoCal I'd think it was a good idea (even though it isn't open to the public). I'm just saying movie premieres generally aren't held in the San Fransisco area. And If they had the world premiere there it might limit the amount of guests who could make it up there.

I sort of think Marvel movie world premieres belong in New York since that's the superhero capital of the Marvel world.

It all really doesn't make that much of a difference to me, I was honestly just thinking of something to bump the thread with beyond typing "bump".

BT18 said:
They had the NEW YORK premiere on Ellis Island, but they'd have a New York premiere anyway as they do for all these big budget tentpole movies.

I know I don't have a solid logical argument against it. And I guess if I was from NoCal I'd think it was a good idea (even though it isn't open to the public). I'm just saying movie premieres generally aren't held in the San Fransisco area. And If they had the world premiere there it might limit the amount of guests who could make it up there.

I sort of think Marvel movie world premieres belong in New York since that's the superhero capital of the Marvel world.

It all really doesn't make that much of a difference to me, I was honestly just thinking of something to bump the thread with beyond typing "bump".

lol okay, i agree with you fully, lol. lets skip alcatraz:O

Pirateking said:
Cannes is before London. London is May 22nd. I should know...something to do with me being on the guest list.
How come it's not listed?:confused:
http://www3.westminster.gov.uk/events/forthcoming.cfm

Mr Lex Luthor said:
What about in Sydney, Australia, Retro??
I'm sure there will be one. When it'll take place is a mystery to me.Rebecca Romijn said that the cast will be split up to attend various countries, i think.

I have no idea what this says since it's in German, but according to one site it says Hugh and Halle are expected in Berlin for the premiere of X3.

http://www.welt.de/data/2006/05/09/884578.html

Berlin-Dauergast Halle Berry

Vielleicht hat Halle Berry in Berlin schon ihr Lieblingshotel, ihr Lieblings-Studio, vielleicht gar einen Lieblings-Döner. Immerhin war sie schon oft genug an der Spree, um hier einige ganz persönliche Favoriten zu haben. Am 19. Mai kehrt sie zurück, um ihren neuen Fantasy-Film "X-Men: der letzte Widerstand" zu promoten.

Auf ihrer Europa-Tour sind Ex-Bond-Girl Famke Janssen und Hugh Jackman beim Berlin-Stopp dabei. Anschließend reist das Trio weiter zur Weltpremiere am 22. Mai nach Cannes, wo für sie und die anderen Stars der diesjährigen Filmfestspiele die Cote d'Azur schon mal vorgewärmt und Schampus kalt gestellt werden.

Ihren ersten Berlin-Trip absolvierte Berry 2002 anläßlich der Berlinale, bei der sie für die Rolle in "Monster's Ball" prompt einen Silbernen Bären bekam (später gab's dafür noch den Oscar). Im gleichen Jahr wurde sie im CineStar für "Stirb an einem anderen Tag" gefeiert. Zuletzt schaute sie 2004 für "Gothika" vorbei. pag
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=35943

^
I think it says Halle, Hugh and Famke will be in Berlin on 19 May to promote the film before attending the World Premiere in Cannes on 22 May.

Maybe the London premiere isn't happening.

According to PWR, the UK one has been cancelled due to scheduling conflicts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"