• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone know how I can contact Joss Whedon?

WonderWoman

Civilian
Reaction score
Cause I need to tell him that he must pick TALYOR COLE for WW!! She's young, absolutely beautiful, and really has the right body for this role. Out of all the other actresses rumored, she to me is the one true choice. Next to Morena Baccarin of course. :)

BTW, I always watced to know, how tall is Diana in the comics. Yes I know, I should know this, but I honestly don't. Can anyone tell me please? :( It would add to some of the other choices buzzing around, since a lot of way to short for this role.

I'm sure he knows she's a candidate, and some random fan suggesting her isn't gonna mean much at all. People probably suggest things to him all the time.

On the other hand... yeah I'd like to talk to him to, let him know he MUST pick Oprah Winfrey.

WonderWoman said:
BTW, I always watced to know, how tall is Diana in the comics. Yes I know, I should know this, but I honestly don't. Can anyone tell me please? :( It would add to some of the other choices buzzing around, since a lot of way to short for this role.

WW's current height stands at 6 ft tall accdg to DC Encyclopedia (given that Batman and Superman stands at 6'3). so if WW wears heels she'll be as tall as the guys.

superhero height tends to change over the years, but its always been consistent that WW is only about 2-3 inches shorter than her male counterparts, but the shortest i've heard of WW's height was 5'10, and that was during the days when Superman stood as 6 ft.

Steelsheen said:
WW's current height stands at 6 ft tall accdg to DC Encyclopedia (given that Batman and Superman stands at 6'3). so if WW wears heels she'll be as tall as the guys.

superhero height tends to change over the years, but its always been consistent that WW is only about 2-3 inches shorter than her male counterparts, but the shortest i've heard of WW's height was 5'10, and that was during the days when Superman stood as 6 ft.

Batman's correct height is 6'2.

Thank everyone, really appreciated. :)

Now all I need are the heights of Taylor Cole, and Morena Baccarin. Since those two are the ones I want for this role. :)

Taylor Cole herself is 5'8 and a half, while Morena Baccarin stands at 5'7 and a quarter of an inch. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Baccarin. Even though I have nothing against Cole, and still wouldn't if she was cast for the role. She's a favorite on the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"