Does anyone know the name of this book?

StrainedEyes

All the way up it!
Reaction score
There is this book, It came out sometime around like 7-10 years ago.

It was a book of the pesidents, I'm assuming it'd be classified as a kid's book. Each page had a picture of a president, drawn in a caricature/cartoon style, doing something they were famous for. The pictures were in color and well drawn. And the pages contained facts and trivia about the presidents, like which president got stuck in a tub, stuff like that.

I have thought about this book every so often, but can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I know my description isn't the best.

Geo7877 said:
There is this book, It came out sometime around like 7-10 years ago.

It was a book of the pesidents, I'm assuming it'd be classified as a kid's book. Each page had a picture of a president, drawn in a caricature/cartoon style, doing something they were famous for. The pictures were in color and well drawn. And the pages contained facts and trivia about the presidents, like which president got stuck in a tub, stuff like that.

I have thought about this book every so often, but can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I know my description isn't the best.

My friend had this book... i remember it ill try and i find it

I remember that book! It was amazingly informative.:D

In 50 more posts, Kaleb will have 6666 POSTS!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sorry, I don't know what book you are talking about. My parents weren't exactly big on my reading ability. Just so I could sound them out and look like a complete dumbass.:up:

I don't really know why I want to find it again, But I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"