Does anyone think the scores gonna stick around for the sequels?

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
One of the things Im worried about is that the sequel wont have the Hulk 1's theme in it.I felt the score for Hulk(2003) perfectly portrayed both Banner and the Hulk.It showed the tragic side of both egos and how they are misjudged.I really hope the score will stay for the sequel...it was one of the most memorable things in the first one imo

the score for the first film was one of the best ever, i think they'll get Elfman back, it was one of the few things most people seem to like

Yeah i thought the score was perfect, hope they keep it for the sequel.

Aside from Hulk's flaws it had an awesome score.

Now that is a good question.
I'm on board wth everyone else. I loved the score and hope to hear it again.

If Danny Elfman is brought back to score part 2 he will probably recycle most of the score from the first movie & reuse it the way he did with the Spider-Man movies.

Loved the score, but hated "Set me free."

Obi-Ron said:
Loved the score, but hated "Set me free."

Agree. What a generic piece of garbage that song was. You know the only reason it was included was because the studio wanted to sell the soundtrack.

it actually depends on the director, we could have had the same s**t as Spiderman and Batman but Ang pushed Danny to go for something different, hence we got one of the greatest comic book scores ever.

the entire score is underrated IMO, when you see someone ask about the best scorre of a marvel film, its always between Spidey and Xmen because they were more successful :rolleyes:

Ehhh. Every Marvel movie has some piece of music I just love. Its kind of hard for me to pick "the best" but I if I HAD to I personally would pick the Batman Begins soundtrack. But the Hulk soundtrack definitely doesn't get the credit it deserves. I feel the same way about the Punisher soundtrack.

RedIsNotBlue said:
I feel the same way about the Punisher soundtrack.

Hulk and Punisher...definitely the most under-rated scores. :up:

Yeah listen to the music when Frank returns back to the island his family was murdered at. It captures the scene perfectly.

I like Elfmans music and I liked most of "Hulk's" score, but I hated- absolutely hated the dessert music when Hulk is serenely leaping.

i loved that part the most, i hope it stays :up:

<(o_o)> said:
If Danny Elfman is brought back to score part 2 he will probably recycle most of the score from the first movie & reuse it the way he did with the Spider-Man movies.

Elfman's SM music being recycled in SM2 was because of a riff between Danny and Sam Raimi. It's why Chris Young patch jobbed SM2, and is scoring SM3.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
I like Elfmans music and I liked most of "Hulk's" score, but I hated- absolutely hated the dessert music when Hulk is serenely leaping.
The African-like music?...that was awsome,I loved it as well as the Indian hulk theme too :up:

I love the middle eastern music they used in Hulk. Wasn't that the music the original composers music, the one that Elfman replaced at the last minute?

That's what i heard anyway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"