Dog eats baby's genitals

zanos

Superhero
Reaction score
WAUKEGAN, Ill. -- Police are still looking into what exactly happened in a Waukegan apartment early Sunday morning when a dachshund chewed off the genitals of a 4-month-old boy.

Fire and police personnel arrived at 1:30 a.m. to the home on the city’s far southwest side and encountered the infant — who was bleeding profusely — and took him from the scene in a helicopter to a hospital.

The father of the boy told police he was visiting his girlfriend with his son when the infant fell asleep on a couch. The girlfriend had placed blankets around the child and the two went into another room to sleep.

Police said the girlfriend’s dachshund may have smelled urine in the child’s diaper and began to chew away at the diaper.

The dog continued to destroy the diaper until he mutilated and ingested the child’s genitals. The girlfriend awoke to the child screaming and immediately called 911. The boy was taken to Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge where he was listed in stable condition.

An effort was made to recover the boy’s genitalia by performing surgery, but police said the dog vomited and a veterinarian determined the tissue was substantially destroyed and reattachment would not be possible.

The animal is now held in Waukegan Animal Control custody.

Cmdr. Wayne Walles said the Waukegan Police Criminal Investigations Division and the Lake County States Attorney’s Office are still investigating the incident.

A notification to the Department of Child and Family Services has been made.

If I was that baby I would want my parents to just kill me now. Life is hard enough without going thru it with no penis.

Maybe life would be better without one LOL! I get sick of mine telling me what to do all the time :ninja:

Only joking. He is my wing man :D

this reminds me of The Wasp Factory

OMG

Thats gotta be the worst thing to ever happen to you ever. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies. poor kid.

Aww what a beautiful baby girl, ep wait whats this, and she has a penis, i can fix that.

*grabs scissors*

Damn! Thats not even funny. As pisses as I'd be with the dog, the father and the girlfriend are to blame.

dog needs to be tortured and dropped off a roof, to be shortly followed by the boys father and his girlfriend.

That dog needs its genitals chewed off...

...by a bear.

-TNC

kill that mother ****ing dog!

WAUKEGAN, Ill. -- Police are still looking into what exactly happened in a Waukegan apartment early Sunday morning when a dachshund chewed off the genitals of a 4-month-old boy.

Fire and police personnel arrived at 1:30 a.m. to the home on the city’s far southwest side and encountered the infant — who was bleeding profusely — and took him from the scene in a helicopter to a hospital.

The father of the boy told police he was visiting his girlfriend with his son when the infant fell asleep on a couch. The girlfriend had placed blankets around the child and the two went into another room to sleep.

Police said the girlfriend’s dachshund may have smelled urine in the child’s diaper and began to chew away at the diaper.

The dog continued to destroy the diaper until he mutilated and ingested the child’s genitals. The girlfriend awoke to the child screaming and immediately called 911. The boy was taken to Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge where he was listed in stable condition.

An effort was made to recover the boy’s genitalia by performing surgery, but police said the dog vomited and a veterinarian determined the tissue was substantially destroyed and reattachment would not be possible.

The animal is now held in Waukegan Animal Control custody.

Cmdr. Wayne Walles said the Waukegan Police Criminal Investigations Division and the Lake County States Attorney’s Office are still investigating the incident.

A notification to the Department of Child and Family Services has been made.

If I was that baby I would want my parents to just kill me now. Life is hard enough without going thru it with no penis.

That's one evil wiener dog. :cmad:

Well, y'know, man give dogs the snip so maybe he was just getting his own back.

the father and the g/f are to blame here..you always keep an eye on your child ..wtf. They should be brought up on some kinda of charges

I'd actually find a news story about a dog just eating a baby less disturbing than this one.

That is extremly disturbing,and i shuddered.I bet all men would shudder when they read this,how will the boy urinate..or even have children in the future?

first of all . . . NICE FUACKING JOB leaving your kid unattended on a couch while you go screw your girlfriend . . . :down:

second, if I were the baby I would want them to keep the dog until I was old enough to personally beat it to death myself :mad:

you know what the MOST fuacked up part about this story is, though? The genitals were ingested by a weiner dog :dry:

The dog's penis should be harvested and transplanted onto the boy.
That is justice.

dog needs to be tortured and dropped off a roof, to be shortly followed by the boys father and his girlfriend.
:up: :up: :up:

first of all . . . NICE FUACKING JOB leaving your kid unattended on a couch while you go screw your girlfriend . . . :down:

second, if I were the baby I would want them to keep the dog until I was old enough to personally beat it to death myself :mad:

The dog's penis should be harvested and transplanted onto the boy.
That is justice.

That kid is going to grow up hating everyone and everything.
Beating the **** out of dogs will become his enjoyment.
Smacking his dad around will become a hobby.

Wow Just Wow
36_1_6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"