Donations

Sue looks like a 50 year old woman.

Not diggin' that art at all.

So? .....Short Sleeves? Wow.....I'm sure they needed Wasp to design those for them.....nothing too dynamic and new....they prolly just ran short of blue ink in the first issues and ran with it.....even though it's all digital.

Either way, Reed's is near identical to the TBML5 version.

And Oh my....these "new" uniforms are so cool looking they've already got kids costumes made.

17078.jpg

oh wait...that's been available for years

rough, your ass. i never said it was some great change. that kids costume looks nothing like the costumes in the comic besides maybe the color and the fact it has a four on it.

Uh....the color and the 4 are all there is to the costume..

I never said you said it was a great change, but I am saying there isn't enough different to say that it's a new costume.

And back to your original point...this is hardly a reboot anything like they spider-man reboot....it's just a new creative team that will likely forget most of the recent revelations....it's not like they're erasing 20-30 years of continuity.....their powers are still the same, Reed and Sue are still married, the kids are still there and Doom is still a bad guy.

All I said was marvel is changing there characters and i'm not the only one that has said it. people who work inside marvel have said it aswell.

doesn't matter... still no excuse. if you cared you woulda picked it up over 2 weeks ago

So is Cloverfield [1 week] and I'm at a disadvantage since it STILL ain't out here yet. Luckily, all you guys discussing that movie have used spoiler tags for the most part.

hud dies, the monster lives, rob and beth maybe alive.

Whoever they are? Experience =/= spoilers with this movie. If you really want to spoil it, you'll describe every event and action including every dialogue and camera angle. Please, waste your time doing that knowing I won't bother to look at this thread anymore all the while attaining even lesser fans of your "ingenious" to your disposal.

ok....what was the point in that? ONE person spoiled somthing for you and you spoil a film for everyone else who hasn't seen the it.

you didnt even spoil it for the person who spoiled hulk for you.

ok....what was the point in that? ONE person spoiled somthing for you and you spoil a film for everyone else who hasn't seen the it.

you didnt even spoil it for the person who spoiled hulk for you.

Especially doing it in a thread he created to beg for free comics.

in relation to Cloverfield

BUM, [blackout] there is nothign to say that the monster lives at all.....[/blackout]

Assy Jerk off

Besides Rob at the end saying that it is still alive.

He said no such thing.....[blackout]he got blown up and burried in rubble in another blast which might have killed the monster too for all we know.[/blackout]

Have you even seen the movie, stayed after the credits?

Or are you still convinced that it is a giant crab?

at the end of the movie the recording indeed says "it's still alive"

Yeah, right after the crab dies Rob says "It's still alive"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"