don't go to tires plus!

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
so yesterday i took my car in to get an oil change and new tires put on. i dropped it off at 11:30 or so they told me that it would take about 3 hours and that they would call if there was any problems. i told them that i would be in the area and to call me on my cell phone because they had my car.
so i went to the mall that was across the street and bummed around for a few hours and returned to get my car at about 2:20. and this is when things went down hill.

first they got the wrong paper work for me (i don't own a jeep) i thought fine no big deal. then when he got the clear plastic sleeve for my car it had two broken nuts in it. the guy at the counter said that the guy that was working on my car would be out soon.
when he came out he showed me the nuts and told me that they had been rusted on and that they broke off when they tried to take the tires off. he also told me that i would have to pay for them to fix them seeing as its not their fault that they broke. and that if they were to do the tire change they would have to break the rest of them off and that it would be a couple hundred bucks to fix them on top of everything else.
i told him to fix what they broke and that i wouldn't be doing to the tire change because i didn't have the money for the change and the fixes.
i was also informed that they didn't do the oil change in the 3 hours that they had the car. so i told them fix the nuts and do the oil change and waited. about 10 min later the manager (the guy that i talk to earler) came out and said that he didn't want to lose me as a customer and wanted to know how much i could spend to do the tire change i told him that i didn't want it if he was going to break off all my nuts and make me pay for it.
so he when back to "fix" my car and a while later came back and told me that they had put the new tires on and that they only had to break one other nut and that they were going to fix that one for free.
so by the time this happened i was already about 3:45 and at about 4 they had finished with my car or so i thought because they hadn't checked the alignment, so back up it went for about 10 more min and after that they told me that they could do the alignment for 60 more dollars. i told them no and asked for my car so i could leave.

to day i called there customer service number and complained big time. the girl i talked to had to escalate it so in the next two days i should be getting a call from one of her supervisors.

to day i called there customer service number and complained big time. the girl i talked to had to escalate it so in the next two days i should be getting a call from one of her supervisors.
I can only imagine how fun it must have been for her to deal with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"