Don't pissed off Alex Baldwin

Kim Basinger leaked this to the press.

Wow....would not like to be in that 12 year old shoes...

I like Baldwin and there are probably thousands of fathers like him who watch their kid sbecome little brats because their mom spoils them, so its probably very frusterating when he trying to raise a kid one way and he rmother just lets her get away with anything.

Honestly, this is only a big deal to white people. Hispanic parents, black parents, etc curse out their kids all the time. So, as a non-white person I wasn't shocked by Baldwin's comments at all.

Kim Basinger leaked this to the press.

all signs point to her being a huge *****...i feel bad for Alec. i've seen people speak to their children worse...Alec seems to genuinely care for his daughter. he's not spouting that crap for his health..

Honestly, this is only a big deal to white people. Hispanic parents, black parents, etc curse out their kids all the time. So, as a non-white person I wasn't shocked by Baldwin's comments at all.

If you're non-white....then what kind of white person are you exactly?!? :huh:

LOL, just normal parenting. *shrugs*

LOL! I like the demon-esque pictures that accompanied his message. Honestly, though, I have nieces around this girl's age and they can be the snottiest, most obnoxious little brats when they want to be, and I say that about some girls that are actually pretty good kids for the most part. I can't imagine the psychological damage that would come from having two narcissistic, manipulative Hollywood actors who hate each other as parents. He says at the end of the message that he's going to go out there on Friday the 20th to straighten her ass out. I can only guess that today is going to be a turbulent one for Mr. Baldwin and his daughter. :D

jag

Yeah... Nothing really that bad... I mean it's rather frustrating when your divorced adn teh bull**** that goes on when your trying to take care of your kids, if he didn't care, he probably wouldn't say something like that.

Man, today is Friday the 20th. I guess it's D-Day for his daughter! lol

Yeah... Nothing really that bad... I mean it's rather frustrating when your divorced adn teh bull**** that goes on when your trying to take care of your kids, if he didn't care, he probably wouldn't say something like that.

Nothing really that bad? The man called his own 12 year old daughter a pig, just one of many insults he used. How can that be defended? He's an adult man, he should be able to control his anger and refrain from acting YOUNGER than his 12 year old daughter and engaging in school yard name calling.

The irony of the situation is - you're defending what he said in a voice mail, but can you blame his daughter for not answering the phone if that voice message is any indication of what a prick he is? No wonder Basinger left the loser and doesn't want her kids to be around him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"