Dr. Gordon Returns to Saw 7

timthumbphpf.jpg

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/20971

Way to confuse most people into thinking this is either a reboot or a re-release of the first film in 3-D.

Here's a couple of new pictures from Saw 7 as well. One of them contains a spoiler too.

[YT]5YnJLNn3phQ[/YT]

Yeah, i saw that picture along with a article from the producers saying this will be actually the last of the saw films.

'Saw 3-D' will be the final cut for horror franchise

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2010-07-22-saw22_ST_N.htm

The victim is Ryan, and this trap will be the opening scene. According to one of the HOJ members, there is another victim in the window, hanging from a harness.

So...the penalty of losing is obvious. So, I'm guessing this was the Metro Hall picture. The victim's in the window for everyone to see. So, what's everybody looking at. Most of the crowd aint even interested in the victim. They're all looking up at something. Another part of the trap or Billy on a television?

Yeah the trailer confirms it's the Last Saw as well. I'm upset they pushed the release date a week. I was gonna take my bro on his birthday again, especially with it being the last one.

Yeah the trailer confirms it's the Last Saw as well. I'm upset they pushed the release date a week. I was gonna take my bro on his birthday again, especially with it being the last one.
I see they are taking precautions now, especially since it is the last.

Saw 3D Moves Its Release Date!

Lionsgate has always prided itself on opening the Saw series around Halloween. Usually a week before the holiday. Well, Saw 3D and Halloween are about to get super-cozy now.

The studio has pushed the seventh film back to October 29.

Originally, it was slated to open against Paranormal Activity 2 on October 22, but it appears that box office battle will not happen. Instead, Saw 3D will now duke it out with Wes Craven's My Soul to Take, which is also arriving in 3D and opening on the 29th.

Up Against Wes Craven's first new movie idea in other 15 years also in 3d!

I wonder if the car in the teaser is Jigsaw's from his suicide attempt.

Ok now I gotta admit. The idea of a trap right in view of the public, just seems sooooo wrong. I am so there lol

Also in that one trap, you can clearly see its Jigsaw's wife strung up. Thanx for spoiling that for us guys. Usually trailers never piss me off but that one lil shot of her pissed me off!!!

But maybe thats not what it seems.

Perhaps the trap breaks before it happens or maybe even a dream?

A dream?? Has there ever been a dream sequence in a Saw movie?? That's even how the photos are being released, taggged saying "Public executions??!?!?! New Saw 3D photos" So I would assume so

A dream?? Has there ever been a dream sequence in a Saw movie?? That's even how the photos are being released, taggged saying "Public executions??!?!?! New Saw 3D photos" So I would assume so
I don;t think so.

But hey its the last one anything goes.

And
The one guy who gets put through the test is sorta like a self help guru of helping people who have been put through and lived Jigsaws traps and does a presentation. or so I heard.

Thats Sean Patric Flanery, not the dude in that public trap

Thats Sean Patric Flanery, not the dude in that public trap
I know, but it could be all part of a show he is putting on and getting people to be in these traps and there suppose to be safe, but something happens and the guy kills himself, cause it was unsafe.

Yes, I know; I meant utilizing his car as a metaphor for its victim as a part of the trap.
I think that is his car!! going thru my films now...

I mean yea that could be the case but still just the thought of being put into a Jigsaw trap right in front of a hundred people the thought is pretty messed up

I heard from the writers, the guys who wrote 4,5,6 and this one.

That they finally got a trap in this movie they've been trying to get into the movies since part 4. they were told its too gruesome even for saw. and they kept bringing up the idea and finally when they learned it might be the last one they were allowed to put it in there.

i wonder what it is, that they wouldn't even let them use it until now.

I heard the trap theyve gotten into this one that they have been since the beginning. But I guess it would make sense since 4 was their beginning lol

It'd be interesting if the public trap was indeed a Jigsaw trap. I wonder if the victim fails to escape the trap, if everyone around him is punished for not helping.

Who knows man, I still think the most gruesome was the rack. Like how much more ****ed up can you get than twisting your limbs like all the way around. Nothing has even touched that trap imo so I'm kinda excited for this trap. As a sidenote the ribcage rip was particularly gruesome in theory but looked pretty bad when they actually did it, also I say its about damn time we see someones damn jaw get ripped open. I mean if Mirrors did it then its bout damn time Saw finally did it, cuz weve seen 2 ppl escape that trap so far

Well, at the end of 6 he had part of his jaw or whatever you wanna call that ripped off.

I heard there is a blender type trap in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"