Dr. Pepper?

have you guys tried the berries and cream dr pepper yet? I did. I still think the cherry vanilla is better.

No, I haven't but I didn't actually find out about it until reading the wikipedia article. I'm about to go to walmart to go pick a 2 liter.

Upon inspection of a Dr. Pepper ingredients list, I noticed that Prune Juice is fairly high up there... at least to the best of my recollection.

dr. pepper is a nice once in awhile....

pepsi and faygo rock & rye are the best though

Based on my own experiences with soft drinks, I would have to say that both Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb have a similar taste. I would suggest an experiment which tests the public's perception of the pops and then report that information here in the form of either a graph or pie chart.

My own individual view is that Mr. Pibb is better. Unfortunately, I don't have any other evidence to back this up other than my own personal experience, however.

It's weird how it seems that right after you learn a word, then you start seeing it everywhere.

I've never heard of "Faygo", but today when I went to buy Destroy All Monsters and King Kong '76, I saw that a CD store was going out of business.

They had an ICP DVD. I looked at it thinking it might be funny to buy if it was only a couple of bucks. The ******s bragged on the back about drenching the crowd in new flavors of "Faygo"...which sounded really gross to me like Gay/***/Caro - syrup...:confused:

Then I watch D.A.M. and K.K.'76, get on the Hype, and here everyone's talking up Faygo.

:confused:

Tsunulia said:
have you guys tried the berries and cream dr pepper yet? I did. I still think the cherry vanilla is better.

That was the worst soda I've ever had. It was like a bubbly cough syrup.

Cyclops said:
Upon inspection of a Dr. Pepper ingredients list, I noticed that Prune Juice is fairly high up there... at least to the best of my recollection.

According to Wikipedia, Dr. Pepper contains no prune juice.

Mmmmm......Dr. Pepper.

It's difficult to describe, but I really like it. Basically, if you like Cherry Coke, you'll like Dr. Pepper.

I'm thirsty.

SuperFerret said:
What is it exactly? I've heard black cherry soda, plum soda ( :confused: ), a mix between Coke, Sprite and Root Beer, and cinnamin soda. Is one of these right, or is it something else?

NO IDEA. CINNAMON IS MY BEST GUESS.

BUT DIET VANILLA CHERRY DR. PEPPER IS NASTY. :o:down:hulk:

I just know diet dr pepper tastes like regular dr pepper..why cant all diet sodas tase like their regular coutnerparts...brilliant

Dr. Pepper is like the evolution of whatever soda manufacturers had left over when they made everything else they could think of. That's why its flavor is so indescribable and good at the same time. It's like, the epitomy of...stuff.

Mr. Cheese Puff said:
Dr. Pepper is like the evolution of whatever soda manufacturers had left over when they made everything else they could think of. That's why its flavor is so indescribable and good at the same time. It's like, the epitomy of...stuff.

Except Dr. Pepper is older than all the other soda around today...

Dr. Pepper taste like rust to me and makes me throw up the second it touches my tounge. Coke/Pepsi on the other hands, chyeah...

ampersand said:
Except Dr. Pepper is older than all the other soda around today...

Which would explain its time-elusive quality...that's ingenious, amp!

Tsunulia said:

It's ok. Nothing I would want all the time.

It's cherryesque but I still wouldn't call it cherry-flavored. It's Dr. Pepper-flavored. That's all I can really say.

Tsunulia said:

I haven't tried the berries and cream but the cherry vanilla is awesome.

Flexo said:
According to Wikipedia, Dr. Pepper contains no prune juice.

Are you gonna believe Wikipedia or my vague recollections? Psshhht.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"