I need a drink

Teelie

Fish Food
Reaction score
I don't want to get into the details (nothing personal happened to me) but I saw a very tragic thing happen today and now I need something to dull the senses a litte bit. The worst part is when you feel like there was something you should or could have done but know there was no way to prevent it.

Everything will be fine for me. I just had the really bad luck to see some other people's lives irrevocably changed by the complete accident of random events (no one died or was injured but it still was a terrible incident).

Fortunately I have Rum and some cherry flavored Doctor Pepper to mix. It's already helping.

Just thought I would post something here in case other people are having similarly bad days.

Sending good vibes homie. I remember a few years back when I found a store clerk who had been shot by a robber. As soon as I got home I downed a bunch of wine (only thing we had laying around) and took some Sudafed. I felt bad because had I not went to get my sub first maybe he would've had enough time to pull through. But you can't beat yourself up over crappy things other people do in life that has negative effects on others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"