Free Dr. Pepper for everyone* in America!!**

I'm sorry I geuss eastern american terms evade some. I mean soda. :whatever:

if Dr.Pepper is anything like Axl Rose, the shipment of the free bottle will be three hours late , the soda will taste flat, and it will end sooner than expected

Soda becomes Pop at about the central New York point, I go to school right at the border so to speak

if Dr.Pepper is anything like Axl Rose, the shipment of the free bottle will be three hours late , the soda will taste flat, and it will end sooner than expected
Are you speaking from experience? lol

I heard the word BS, everyone in America?? the cost would be in the millions, so I really doubt this is true

Please, that has to be...like the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Yes, it costs millions - but its all one big marketing strategy! Soft Drinks spend MILLIONS on marketing all the time. The Spider-Man in movie marketing wasn't cheap either.

Its a brilliant move on Dr. Pepper's part.

if Dr. Pepper does it, I'll drink more of their product :up:

first: i :heart: dr. pepper.
second: i think they're safe. chinese democracy will (almost) never happen. :csad:

I bet you if Axel finally releases the album, the Dr. Peppers across america will hype up the album release and it'll be at the top of the charts for a LONG time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"