Dragon Sword--anyone watching it tonight?

yep, I watched.
For a Sci-Fi channel film, it was pretty good.
They had a great cast too. Piper Perabo has apparently gotten some acting lessons too, cause she was actually really good.

It was pretty good. I liked it. A lot better than some of the really low budget films they have. The cast was really good. I liked MCD's role, and was that Val Kilmer he fought early in the film in an uncredited role?

Drats, I forgot to tape it. :(

LOL!...the poster reminds me of something uwe boll would make

dpm07 said:
It was pretty good. I liked it. A lot better than some of the really low budget films they have. The cast was really good. I liked MCD's role, and was that Val Kilmer he fought early in the film in an uncredited role?

According to IMDB, the film carried a budget of 32 million. It's called George and the Dragon and came out in 2004 overseas.

Yes, that was Val Kilmer in a cameo. :( and yes it was uncredited. :confused: but did he die or just get defeated by MCD's character?

he died that was him buried with mcd's armor

:O oh yeah, forgot that. I wonder if his death scene was cut out? The movie was edited (Well, pretty sure anyway) to run in a 2-hr time.

probably was edited to pieces, movie was pretty good aliitle to much humor but good

x-fan said:
probably was edited to pieces, movie was pretty good aliitle to much humor but good

I thought it was funny when MCD's character would flick George in the nose. :confused: I tink this was actually a family movie. It did recieve a 12 rating in Iceland, through it was Rated R for sexual content on Sci-Fi. At least that's what the Dish said when I pressed the info button.

No, but that's what it was rated R for according to the info on Dish Network

they must of cut something out then

I watched it. It wasn't bad...but it wasn't amazingly good either. The American accents bothered me. I guess the actors weren't paid enough to affect a British accent...or in the case of Michael Clark Duncan, a Moorish accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"