Draw4u's Fanart thread. 56k beware

Hubajubama...:eek: That is fantastic!

sorry for the lack of updates everybody, I did thsi one about a week ago and havent had time to scan it until now.

rhino18mp.jpg

You can't diasspoint me. It's awesome once again.

(can't wait to see some sin city art!)

Pleeeeeeeeeease do a Doc Ock one.

Doc Ock said:
Pleeeeeeeeeease do a Doc Ock one.

i actually did a rough doc ock sketch yesterday, but didnt finish it, maybe ill do it up tonight once Im done coloring the rhino pic.

Draw4u said:
did this one up last night. Im trying to get better with my sketching ability, instead of just inks.

hellboyperlman7wy.jpg

Sweet. LOve this.

MY only gripe is his eyes seem too wide, a bit apeish. Everything here is damn good. I envy you.

I tried, I'm not very good. Hope you dont mind.

rhino.gif

MidKnight said:
Sweet. LOve this.

MY only gripe is his eyes seem too wide, a bit apeish. Everything here is damn good. I envy you.

while i apreciate your critique, i used photo reference on him. ;)

what did you use to color that mr. nice guy??

Draw4u said:
i actually did a rough doc ock sketch yesterday, but didnt finish it, maybe ill do it up tonight once Im done coloring the rhino pic.

Thank you so much :up: :D

Draw4u said:
heres my colors

rhinocolor1kp.jpg
Nice. But he seems a bit shiney. I think it would look better more matte, with some texture or something. It's your call, though.

Stewie Griffin said:
Nice. But he seems a bit shiney. I think it would look better more matte, with some texture or something. It's your call, though.

yeah, youre probabaly right, now that i look at him he is kinda shiny looking. I did a bit of texture, but i dont like going overboard with textures, it tends to kill the drawing, imo.

Howdy Draw4U, just wondering if you are gonna take a stab at any of those character descriptions I sent your way?

Draw4u said:
nope sorry, im in Edmonton. I hoping by this march i can get my crap together and open my own shop instead of working for other people. If you guys want to check out some of my tattoo work, lemme know and I'll start another thread with nothing but tattoo pics, and yes stewie, I REALLY like spidey.
hahaha i live in calgary!!!! maybe i will get a tattoo done by you...only like 3 hours away.

Draw4U I would love to see some of your redesigns of Marvel characters.

TheReaper said:
Howdy Draw4U, just wondering if you are gonna take a stab at any of those character descriptions I sent your way?

are you sure you sent them to me?? cause i dont think I got them :confused:

MidKnight said:
Sweet. LOve this.

That's because Hellboy does have apeish features. Look at his nose and upper lip. And in the movie he was mistaken for a red ape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"