i might take a crack at one of your ideas colossus or wolvie

the collossus of Rhodes was made of bronze and about 22 stoies tall

Would be cool to see other X-Men drawn as literal interpitation of their names

Colossus - big stone guy
Storm - made up of a cloud with thunder and lightning
Wolverine - actual humanlike wolverine, like Rocket Racoon
Shadowcat - a living shadow

etc....

interesting because i think that was the original idea. he is a wolverine humanoid (like beast) and then it was a mutant power, and then i think the current take is he evolved from that species like humans and apes

He was originally supposed to be an evolved wolverine created by the high evolutionary. But they scrapped that idea and just made him a human with an x gene

21st century Captain America :yay:

captainamerica.jpg

very cool design. although i can see purists having a field day with it.

i like it tho, and contextually makes more sense.

not bad, i dont like seeing Cap decked out i armor but that is nice

Thin down the bicep armor a little and it would be ok makes me think of a suit designed by Tony Stark

ok here is my spiderman

i gave him open toes cause i could never understand how his wall climbing ability works through shoes i gave him a masked inspired by the hollow masks in bleach i put the wen slingers in gauntlets cause i felt it would give them protection and again i could never understand how he hides them and the holes for them to shot out of do well

now i gave him the knife for basic self defense and some utility but not for killing i also wanted to give him a ninja feel cause i think he would be a awesome ninja

mwwpop.jpg

i like it, the things i would do, becuase i dont like bleach and i dont think Spidey should ever weild a knife, make the face on that mask a mask like he usuall wears, and drop the knife, but thats just me, but a good job on the redesign

Cool maybe I'll do a mod tomorrow since it would be major changes but you like the feet and web slinger ideas

Sorry about the knife when I started he was going to be a actual ninja in feudal japan

Cool idea, contextually i could deal with feudal ninja spidey wielding a knife

ok here is my spiderman

i gave him open toes cause i could never understand how his wall climbing ability works through shoes i gave him a masked inspired by the hollow masks in bleach i put the wen slingers in gauntlets cause i felt it would give them protection and again i could never understand how he hides them and the holes for them to shot out of do well

now i gave him the knife for basic self defense and some utility but not for killing i also wanted to give him a ninja feel cause i think he would be a awesome ninja

mwwpop.jpg

this is pretty cool buddy. (almost as good as the nightwing).could you do one with silver shin guards in the similar design to the guantlets and the socks/feet red?

and would like to see him with the mask on. nice work. i like it. like ST said, i dont' really picture spidey with a knife, but i really like the design.

They really aren't gauntlets though there his web shooters and I was going to do shin guards but I figured they would weigh him down and be unnecessary and clumsy the gauntlet things are a must cause they are the housing for his web shooters which in reality cannot be hidden under a spandex suit

But I am working on a quick feudal era spider-man so I will work the shin guards into him and I was planning on having him wearing full mask

Last edited:
i did a quick manip of what i was talking about...may I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"