DuckTales 2017

Well that Promo is interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 villains got caught and Negaduck comes to talk about the Fearsome 5 Initiative

As far as this week's episode goes, I wouldn't have minded seeing more of young Scrooge.

Also, and someone on Twitter pointed this out, but has anyone noticed or felt that there's been a lack of Mrs. Beakley lately?

I don't think this is gunna happen cuz the I heard the Producers said Negaduck isn't showing up this season...but boy howdy the hype would be real if the episode ended with the Fearsome Four getting put in the back of a police van and being sent off to prison only for the van to be hijacked and them to be shocked to see Negys busting them out.

"Looks like the Fearsome Four...just became the Fearsome Five! HAHAHAHA"

"Darkwing Duck?"

"No...call me...NegaDuck."

Roll credits.

Episode is up for those who have the DisneyNow App (Cable subscription not needed)

Episode was great. Might have suffered a bit from self fan prehype, but still very good. I wish they had made some different choices with the ending, and really got a kick out of THAT cameo. So overall, while not as fantastic as The Duck Knight Returns, Let's Get Dangerous is a good follow up.

I enjoyed it a lot and there was so many references to the Darkwing tv series as well as a cameo of another Disney afternoon character. I really hope we get a full series. This is a bold new era and St. Canard needs it’s masked Mallard

They actually got a Fluppy Dogs reference in

I am really enjoying this episode.

A sea monster....ate my ice cream!

Last edited:
Had no idea that Stephanie Beatriz was voicing Gosalyn. Pretty nice get.

Also, really liked seeing the other villains show up, even if it was through that machine. That and I loved the shout out to "Just Us Justice Ducks," which really was a great two-part episode. When we saw the villains, I sort of hoped that we'd get a tease of Negaduck, but no matter. This was still a great episode, and I'm happy that Launchpad will divide his time between Duckburg and St. Canard.

16265f33e30404c9a646f4e7bad76ab7603e1a17.jpg

Also

BONKERS???!?!?!

Very entertaining episode this week. Looking forward to where they're going with F.O.W.L.

Probably combining them into some kind of super power/weapon.

Huey's inner Hulk really came out in force. Really enjoyed this week's scavenger hunt.

Also, just something to share: someone took what little footage we have of Darkwing Duck in Ducktales so far and made a 2020 version of the intro. Really dug it and found it impressive, given that there's not a ton of Darkwing Duck footage in Ducktales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"