DuckTales 2017

More than missing Ducktales, I'll miss this incarnation of Darkwing Duck. There's still no telling if the Seth Rogen Disney+ Darkwing Duck will be its own thing or this version. Still, they perfectly set it up here and it's unfortunate that we won't get to also see more of this take on Darkwing Duck.

That episode was one of the best written episodes of an animated series I’ve encountered in years

More than missing Ducktales, I'll miss this incarnation of Darkwing Duck. There's still no telling if the Seth Rogen Disney+ Darkwing Duck will be its own thing or this version. Still, they perfectly set it up here and it's unfortunate that we won't get to also see more of this take on Darkwing Duck.

Yeah I'm still unsure what that show is supposed to be. Is Seth Rogen simply doing a brand-new take on the property?

Granted, I realize the original Darkwing Duck was not connected to DuckTales other than the appearance of familiar characters like Gizmo Duck and Launchpad. According to Tad Stone it was just like an alternate universe. Same characters but in a completely different, unconnected storyline. Not necessarily a "shared universe.'

Almost forgot the final season starts tonight.

he looks very much like Baloo...

It was nice to hear bits of the classic theme play in the promotional ad for Higher for Hire

I wish they had time to explain WHY it's Kit and not Baloo. Rights issue? Kit is a TailSpin creation after all

They said on tv tropes it's a copyright issue or something.

Right issues? Baloo is a Disney character - why are their right issues within another Disney property?

Baloo was originally a Jungle Book character so maybe it has something to do with Kipling’s estate

I wish they had time to explain WHY it's Kit and not Baloo. Rights issue? Kit is a TailSpin creation after all
No Baloo, no Becky, no explanation why Higher for Hire is in even worse shape than before. At least there was a brief Molly cameo.

Next week is the Final episode of Clan McDuck

Last edited:
Disney Plus really should finish it like I said but they gonna do their own thing.

So Webby is the clone/daughter of Scrooge while May and June are clones of Webby and technically her sisters but Donald implied him and Daisy would adopt them so that would make them Huey, Dewey, and Louie’s......

Scrooge has a very confusing family structure.

Well it's over. As a fan of the original they really gave us boomers a decent reboot.

Nice to see Launchpad finally get his hero moment.

Also, this promo image makes a whole lot more sense now.

Ewj499uVEAIieuJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"