Durango Ready For Dragonball

XSpidercideX

Civilian
Reaction score
With regard to the characteristics of the locations, Gutierrez Barraza emphasized that these are strange landscapes, "but not rare." "They are landscapes that are not easy, but in Durango we have several of these, such as Laguna Seca in Santiaguillo, which is a space as if the world were starting or had already been finished," explained the director of the state agency.

Also abounded that the locations are not common environments, since the nature of the film places unusual demands and Durango at its wealth Geographic enjoys an extended range.

"Producers arrive until next week in the area of post-production," said the interviewer, while he said that although the dates for casting and "finished", they will continue on a permanent basis.

There were approximately (1700) people who auditioned, but will be about a thousand that will participate in this production.

"There are scenes in which involved up to 500 extras at once," said Sergio Gutierrez.

http://www.dragonballmovieblog.com/

Cool, 500 extra's at once... I wonder if the crowds at the world martial arts tournament will use 500 people at once?

Must be a huge scene hopefully Civilians running away from Piccolo or it could be a very touching scene with civilians helping Goku out in a time of distress. (Spider-Man 2 Style Train scene :oldrazz:)

Must be a huge scene hopefully Civilians running away from Piccolo or it could be a very touching scene with civilians helping Goku out in a time of distress. (Spider-Man 2 Style Train scene :oldrazz:)

Please,no.... that scene does not belong in dragonball.... all the people should be scared for there lives run away and Goku should be the only one who is still standing in the end...

lol I guess your right that would be total nonsense for people to stay. I'll stick to the thought that Piccolo is reeking havoc on a city and people start to run like scared hooligans.

This is probably that party scene i read about that Goku and Chi Chi go 2 and Goku gets bullied because of his weirdness.

GAWD! I hate the entire idea of a "social gathering" (The Party) Goku would never attend a party! If anything he would accidentally wreck the entire thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"