El Mayimbe vs The Hype

roach

I am the night
Reaction score
Today in the ridiculous file...El Mayimbe of Latino Review took a few pot shots at Superherohype.

Umberto Gonzalez ‏@elmayimbe
The scoop trade is getting to a point where more time is spent debunking ridiculousness on Reddit, fake trailers, & SHH forum nonsense. Smh.

Maybe if you put more time into confirming 'rumors' and less time in gassing them up you wouldn't get fooled by fake scripts.

Umberto Gonzalez @elmayimbe
Don't care what trolls say on SHH. Like most superhero sites, they couldn't break a bottle let alone a scoop even if it was handed to them.

1) It's not that hard to break a scoop. Anyone with internet can do that. So let's not pretend that this is some super hard job. It's not. 2) SHH is not a scoop site. It's a news site.

Umberto Gonzalez ‏@elmayimbe
@TheSpencerPerry I moderate my own forums & don't let cornablls disrespect my colleagues. Instant ban. Unfortunately, I don't get same.

Newsflash. Not everyone is going to like you. The internet and SHH is a place for people to come together and complain about everything. If you want to set yourself up as a celebrity scooper then you have to deal with people who don't like you. That is a fact of life.
also it's not disrespect to call you out on your wrong scoops. You got played by someone with a fake scoop. When people do dumb things other people like to laugh at that. The Daily Show makes a living off that.
So please scoop away. It is your right...just like it's my right to go..."Meh, I'll wait 'til the studios confirm that before I believe it."

El Mayimbe is a joke, I really could care less what he has to say about the Hype.

apJfvVy.gif

I don't know if he got banned or not, but I recall a time where he was posting spam here and it got tossed out. I hope he got kicked off the forums for that. He's probably still angry about that.

Umberto Gonzalez @elmayimbe
Don't care what trolls say on SHH. Like most superhero sites, they couldn't break a bottle let alone a scoop even if it was handed to them.

"They couldn't break a bottle"…. Good one, Umberto. That was really... clever. You should do stand-up….. or just stand up, period. Your couch needs a break from your fat ass. :o

How is this guy even internet-famous?

I'm pretty certain he's a Hype member as well. Either way, I'm sure he's reading this. :hehe:

Senty is El Mayimbe. :o

a little advice to our pal Berty:

Grow some thicker skin bud, this is the internet.

He's asking a site editor for the main site to essentially ban anyone who critiques him.

I'm sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous. The guys ego is beyond the roof if he thinks he can dictate peoples opinion on him on a completely different site. I would hope our own site editor would be more informed before passing judgement as well instead of taking a proven liars word at face value.

Last edited:
El Mayimbe is just some guy who sits on his computer all day making up crap. Why is he so famous?

He's almost bad as Jett from BOF....almost.

El Mayimbe is that most annoying kind of person. Someone who has a huge ego for absolutely no reason. He is completely and utterly irrelevant.

He's asking a site editor for the main site to essentially ban anyone who critiques him.

I'm sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous. The guys ego is beyond the roof if he thinks he can dictate peoples opinion on him on a completely different site. I would hope our own site editor would be more informed before passing judgement as well instead of taken a proven liars word at face value.

Censorship by intimidation works for North Korea and the Charlie Hebdo terrorists. Why not world famous armchair warrior El Mayimbe? :o

Excuse me while I crack up laughing. :woot:

Wait. This is essentially a hobby at the end of the day, right? :huh:

He ''breaks scoops'' about movies and thinks he's a big deal. Get over yourself Eh Maybe.

Also, his website looks like s***.

El Mayimbe breaks scoops of ice cream as he piles it into his mouth.

He gets mad at us because we have trolls here? Did he fall for the Aunt Carnage on IMDB too?

El Mayimbe himself is a troll. He promised a "scoop" once and then it turned out to be a fan film that had no relevance to any upcoming studio film.

Hey now, don't break his internet ego. I'm sure he'll stop calling us losers once he finds a new 'scoop' to occupy him.

"Donal Logue is going to be Jim Gordon on Gotham, you guys!"

*one months later*

"It's like I said, you guys... Donal Logue is playing Harvey Bullock!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"