A passing thought, from your eternal Lord and Master...

IT also doesn't count because PS crashed on me.

And who IS that lucious litte bit of Drakatizer in your avatar, Catman?

Catman, I appreciate you not throwing me under the bus about your last Avy.

Like the new one. :up:

Drakon said:
And who IS that lucious litte bit of Drakatizer in your avatar, Catman?

What was it that Magneto told Professor X in X-Men? Why do you seek answers that you already know?

:huh:

Catman said:
But of course!

catman

No, no, no....if you're going to lamely attempt to parody my post signing you have to only use the first three letters of your username; in your case it would be "cat". Anything else is just f**ktarded. You're welcome. :up:

jag

jag caught feelings, son!!

dog

No feelings, just givin' the boy some schoolin', son!

jag

Joey was the king of Avatars. He made these for me. I had the idea for both but didn't think them possible. I'm just sad I came upon Joey's workmanship too late. I've had so many ideas since then that I'd like to have seen attempted. One of these days I'll learn how to make my own animated ones.

um,

jew

Catman said:
All right

cat

Much better! Now if you could just shake that lameness part, but I don't think you can be coached out of that one.

jag

JewishHobbit said:
Joey was the king of Avatars. He made these for me. I had the idea for both but didn't think them possible. I'm just sad I came upon Joey's workmanship too late. I've had so many ideas since then that I'd like to have seen attempted. One of these days I'll learn how to make my own animated ones.

um,

jew
Honestly, Joey could open up his own paysite where you spend a dollar to get your own avatar. You tell him what you want, and a day or so later you get your request.

Although, financially, that makes absolutely no sense considering the time involved in each avatar.... and the cost of the site... :down

Kipobe said:
Honestly, Joey could open up his own paysite where you spend a dollar to get your own avatar. You tell him what you want, and a day or so later you get your request.

Although, financially, that makes absolutely no sense considering the time involved in each avatar.... and the cost of the site... :down

So...Mr. Hater, are you happy with my avy now?! I changed it just to please you! :cmad:

I can always find fault... the last one you had with the other chick is what I know you as better... but seriously, why ask my opinion? I am but a mere mortal.

:king:

I hate my avatar now, ask Hunter, I was the first, now everyone is copying me. *******s.

Darthphere said:
I hate my avatar now, ask Hunter, I was the first, now everyone is copying me. *******s.

Keep telling yourself that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"