Iron Man 2 Emily Blunt..."rumored" to be in Iron Man 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I don't think the Pepper role sucked at all - it was the second best character in the flick after Tony himself.

Stana Katic would make an excellent Black Widow. Caught her on Castle's pilot and she was brilliant. The role practically sets her up for BW.

Have to admit that I never really thought Blunt was all that hot. That is until I just watched her on Jonathan Ross.

Niiiice. She looked sexy in both the interview and that clip.

(Tom Hanks should never, ever, be in a film that requires him to be sexual in any way though; that was just plain wrong)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've already posted my scoop that Mickey Rourke will play the Russian villain in Iron Man 2 in a deal that started out lowball and went up a lot. Now I'm told that Emily Blunt won't be in the sequel and Black Widow will now be played by Scarlett Johannson. Interesting because Scarlett actually screen-tested for the role and didn't get it. But I hear that, unlike Mickey's quote, the deal for her is "just the opposite, a terrible deal made by CAA," one of my insiders says. "It's as bad as any deal that I've heard. It's lowball money. And it ties her to countless movies, including that ensemble The Avengers, which is what makes this brutal for a lot of actors." As for Blunt, I'm told she fell out not by choice but only because Fox exercised an option that the studio had from The Devil Wears Prada to make her do the upcoming film starring Jack Black, Gullivers Travels.

SOURCE

:(

Owwww. Too bad.

I like Johansson, but not at all for this role.

^ Agreed

And she's obviously signed the same 9 pic deal as SLJ (just at a much lower $$$), based on Finke's comments :(

I'm fine with Scar Jo in the role. :)

Lobo... title change for the thread?

Damn! We'll just have to hope she doesn't Katie Holmes this thing up.

Katie Holmes > Maggie Gyllenhaal

Somehow Nolan's second choice was worse, but that's a topic for another thread

How is it that both of the the SPIRIT villains wound up in this movie? :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"