Lets alert everyone

mastermov8

Civilian
Reaction score
I say when the credits start to roll tell everyone around u that there is another short scene at the end of the credits..when i saw the movie everyone was leavin so i told a woman that there was a scene at the end of the credits so not to leave..she told her husband and when the scene came up her and her husband were thrilled i told them about it...i say that you all start doing that...lets other non superherohype.com people know what we know...let me know if this is a good idea.

Yes, but if you know movies, you figure out the last scene by the first 10 minutes of the movie. Uhg.

I would'nt like it if some random kid told me to stay until the end of the credits.

The scene was rellativily short. So if someone gets up let them leave.

...all he is suggesting is that you politly suggest to the people around you in the theater that they might want to stay put because there's something cool after the credits.

i do it to people all the time when i know somethings cool after the credits.

what the hell is going on around here...all this friggen hostility all of the sudden.

Spider-X said:
...all he is suggesting is that you politly suggest to the people around you in the theater that they might want to stay put because there's something cool after the credits.

i do it to people all the time when i know somethings cool after the credits.

what the hell is going on around here...all this friggen hostility all of the sudden.

thank u spider-x...im just a friendly person that wants others to enjoy the same thing i am...finally somone whos not freakin critical..just a suggestion peoples.

mastermov8 said:
thank u spider-x...im just a friendly person that wants others to enjoy the same thing i am...finally somone whos not freakin critical..just a suggestion peoples.

no problem.

everyone just seems to be jumping on the "oh my god...this movie isn't an Oscar contender...it isn't flawless...it sucks!" bandwagon all the sudden and it's negativity is spreading like the plague around here. i can't remember the last time i've seen so many arguments on these boards.

I dont see whats so negative about this thread. Its not nearly as bad as some others.

its not as bad but its gettin there...before brett ratner got assigned to the movie everyone's biggest concerns were what mutants were gonna get assigned...now everyone is trashing a perfectly good movie cause of a different director...personally i didnt care for singer and i think ratner picked things up nicely...face it we would have never gotten a war between mags and x-men if singer was directing...we would have gotten the wolverine chronicles

Exploding Boy said:
I dont see whats so negative about this thread. Its not nearly as bad as some others.

it's the sort of "shove off..stupid idea" tone to the comments when it's just a polite suggestion.

and i'm just frustrated with how negative people are getting around here. not that people aren't valid in there or allowed to state their own opinions...it just seems to me like people are taking things a little over board.

mastermov8 said:
its not as bad but its gettin there...before brett ratner got assigned to the movie everyone's biggest concerns were what mutants were gonna get assigned...now everyone is trashing a perfectly good movie cause of a different director...personally i didnt care for singer and i think ratner picked things up nicely...face it we would have never gotten a war between mags and x-men if singer was directing...we would have gotten the wolverine chronicles

no kidding...and we finally got to see the X-Men work as a team all fighting side by side for once...i thought it was awesome.

People on these boards always go crazy and then go good. If one thing was annonced, they liked it, than everyone was like "THIS WILL BE THE BEST MOVIE EVER!" then something else is annonced and everyone becomes pissy. Its just expected since there are alot of people who dont like the movie, that there will be hostility. Sorry if my comment came off as negative, I jut never really thought to do that.

Haha, I stood up at the end and yelled, "Ladies and Gentalmen, don't leave, there is another scene after the credits, please wait."

And after the scene everyone thanked me, it was super soyess.

I think we eshould even go further. Let's warn everyone BEFORE THE MOVIE to leave the theatre after the Superman Returns trailer.

Devon_Farmer said:
Haha, I stood up at the end and yelled, "Ladies and Gentalmen, don't leave, there is another scene after the credits, please wait."

And after the scene everyone thanked me, it was super soyess.
I did that but most of 'em walked out anyways. Oh well.

Chuck_the_bear said:
there wasn't a superman trailer
i saw it
it was very boring.
Lex said to Lois "Say it"
she said something
he said not that, and made a crappy joke
she said Super...
he yelled NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Lois's kid called him bald, he said cute kid

Jimmy Lois and Perry were lookin at a newspaper saing
its abird
its a plane
it...
kent walks in and said
you wanted to see me.

the movie looks boring, unfun, dumb, and just a rehash of the first movie.

Im glad singer is gone.
Brett Ratner made such a great X-Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"