"Epic Movie"

Mike_D202

Green Lantern's roommate
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this? It was a step up from "Date Movie" (a film which I've loathed and was embarassed to make my girlfriend sit through it). I laughed. Wasnt as funny as the first two scary movie flicks, was funnier than scary movie 3 (but what isnt?). My favorite seen was the fight scene between Anos (the guy who played the cheif in "Anchorman") and the assasin from Da Vinci Code. :D Oh, and the X-Men parody at the beginning was hilarious.

1). It's Aslo.

2). Fred Willard.

I can wait for it on DVD but even then I'd be too embarrased to rent it.

The X-men spoof was funny. I was wondering what Magento was doing as the headmaster, but hey they had Mystique as a student there.

Speaking of Mystique what is up with Carmen Electra and these spoof movies?

The X-men spoof was funny. I was wondering what Magento was doing as the headmaster, but hey they had Mystique as a student there.

Speaking of Mystique what is up with Carmen Electra and these spoof movies?

Its pretty much the only acting jobs she can get.

the trailers look like they tried to shove every movie they could in it :down:

i actually thot it was pretty funny but some scenes were unneeded.
i laughed really hard during the opening Da Vinci Code parody.

It was the worst pile of **** I've seen in a while. Very unfunny. I mean, some things are worth a chuckle but a good majority of the time, they try so hard to be funny that it fails miserably.

I mean, the Da Vinci spoof sucked. The Pirates spoof sucked. The Narnia spoof (which was essentially the whole movie) was lame as hell. Some of the movies have the spoofs perfectly laid out for someone to make, but this movie failed terribly at finding them.

And that is why it made 20 mil.

Stomp the Yard made 50 mill

Whats your point?

Are you f-ing kidding me! That is it! I am out. I hereby have no respect for the movie going audience! This is such bull sh**!!

I'd rateh laugh at something then spend money for a film that there main movie line is **** or what not. I can watch a bad comedy but i can more stay away from a potty mouth film. I however would think Catch and Release would have won for it looked pretty good to me.

I've said it before

and I'll say it again

humanity should burn and end

It's not like it had in competition. Sure Smockin' Aces was out, but that's an R rated flick, so more people are likely to see Epic Movie. I'd be surprised it if wasn't number one this weekend, too be honest.

It's not like it had in competition. Sure Smockin' Aces was out, but that's an R rated flick, so more people are likely to see Epic Movie. I'd be surprised it if wasn't number one this weekend, too be honest.

I'm about to get old man up herr. I remember a time when rated R movies would make madd dough. Not PG-13 crap fests! *goes to get prune juice, & chase the kids of the lawn*

The only reason I want to see this is because it takes the piss out of X-Men 3

Is Carmen Electra in this one? Being that she's been in almost all of the "Movie" movies.

I told you people a couple weeks ago when Stomp the yard was number one this be number one and make about 20 million and i was right.

This just proves how stupid people are getting. And you people who see this crap only encourage them to make more crap films like this.

and you go that stupid Messenger movies coming out. Either way you look at it a dumb crappy movie will be number one again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"