Arrow Episode 6: Legacies - Discussion/Rate & Review Thread

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Really liking the look of this ep, Ollie facing off against a threat not on his list as well as training with Diggle. I really like the adaption of the Royal Flush gang from an aesthetic standpoint and the action looks good.

[YT]hRW6T0tNHCs[/YT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=hRW6T0tNHCs

This episode definitely has potential, I just hope the RFG is something more than thE typical bank robbers.

Agreed. Cause if that's all they are it would be very disappointing and quite a waste.

Cannot wait wish we weren't behind in the UK but I'm not gonna start downloading it.

This looks like the best episode yet! :)

I don't know why, but I'm pretty excited about this episode.

Last edited:
It was ok. Wasnt really impressed by the Royal Flush Gang, they took all the fun out of them and wasnt a fan of the their get-ups.

It was ok. Wasnt really impressed by the Royal Flush Gang, they took all the fun out of them and wasnt a fan of the their get-ups.
Yeah,to be honest,I was expecting a bit more from them.Overall,not a bad episode,but nothing special.

The cracks are forming in GA's revenge for dad philosophy. All around a solid ep.

Is it just me or is there something kind of sadistic about all these a-hole people(Queen family, Tommy) hating on that Doctor guy for being a goody-toe shoes. LOL.

I liked the trick arrows he used to tie down the bags of stolen loot.:awesome:

I liked this episode thought it was well done, the trick arrows were very nicely done. Two more DC cities mentioned very sweet.
I didn't mind the Royal Flush Gang, I just kinda wished that in the news articles they would have called them that, also to see them all together with the mask on to see K Q J and A. Thought Ollie had some real emotions at the end.
Digs was great in this episode also glad that he cleared that he was working with Ollie not for.

Liked the trick arrow's and it goes to show that some people complain for no reason about him not having enough. They will come in due time.

I guess they don't plan on bringing them back but all in all it was a good episode and some great character moments. If the show can keep this quality I would be very surprised.

The Laurel/Tommy stuff is just so uninteresting. Their scenes while short, feel like an eternity to get through.

The Laurel/Tommy stuff is just so uninteresting. Their scenes while short, feel like an eternity to get through.

I actually liked it. Laurel's 10x better when she's not attempting to talk lawyer jargon.

Odd-note. Apparently, go get help/call an ambulance means run out the building and not pick up a phone.

Duly noted television.

I don't disagree,but I hope it at least is building to something interesting.

It was nice to see them spend some time developing the villains for once.

i too hate the Tommy and Laurel scenes theyre cringeworthy...

i watch the episodes online so I usually fast forward all of Laurels scenes without Arrow....

Disappointed they were only regular robbers unless J and O come back with a new A and K to seek revenge. Like how they worked in the gang into Oliver's development to go beyond that list.

I actually liked it. Laurel's 10x better when she's not attempting to talk lawyer jargon.

Its better than just focusing on her love life.

After last week that focused on Detective Lance, he's not in this episode. Here we have Oliver's ideals being tested by Diggle, who wants him to do more than just go after people from the list. Oliver goes after the people not on the list and those people happen to be the first-ever live-action depiction of the Royal Flush Gang. It's probably the only realistic portrayal. I'm not sure if Diggles words got through to Oliver in the end.

It was nice to see Oliver re-bonding with Moira as mother and son after she asks him about his disappearances while Merlyn returns and gets brushed off by Dinah. What does Merlyn do? He goes to Thea of all people about relationship advice.

They're still giving Thea the Speedy nickname while we hear about Keystone City and Coast City. I don't Oliver righted his family's wrong enough. A good episode overall and I'm looking forward to the Huntress in the next couple of weeks.

Tommy becomes the villain of the show after hooking up with underage Thea???

I thought this was what was going to happen for a second lol.

Just finished, and I was happy with it. I still think "Lone Gunmen" is the standard for the series, but this was a great character-driven episode. Thea's crushing for Merlyn was actually interesting, as it shows that Tommy does genuinely care for her, albeit not in the way she wants.

The Ollie/Diggle stuff is still the best writing/acting, and is the real meat of the show. The RFG was really well done from a purely aesthetic standpoint, and I really felt some sympathy for the father at the end.

I won't touch on the whole Dinah/Merlyn romance, as I want to see it develop further before I make an opinion.

Overall, great episode. Looking forward to Huntress next week!

The female characters dragged this episode down for me. Felt too much like a CW soap.

I noticed everyone complaint about the love triangle and Thinking it it on the show Because it a CW show I have a question Do you read comics

Comics writers loves the love triangles like or More than the CW

Examples of the love triangle in Comics

1. Bruce Talia and Selina

2. Dick Grayson Kory and Barbara

3. Hal Jordan, Carol Ferris and cowgirl

4. Spider-Man, Mary Jane and Black Cat

5. Scott and Jean Grey and Wolverine

The typical CW audience feels the same way as you only the reverse.

This ep actually lost me, I preferred the old diggle.

The flush gang, was just a random family gang, would have preferred something more of a threat with names and skills that drew more from the source material. Hopefully their surviving members will carry on and evolve into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"