Erzengel Gets a Massage

Just making sure you know all the benefits Wil. I mean come on, a great massage and a kick-a** dump. How can you beat that as a guy?
I've had 3 girlfriends who were either professional massage therapists or were studying to become professional and whenever they'd "practice" on me it invariably ended in sex or a deep, restful sleep.
I, guess they just didn't have the pro-skillz to squeeze my mid-section like a tube of toothpaste. :csad:

No sir, I live in Maryland lol. Never been to Canada!
My apologies ... many people here on the hype and still learning.

Still ... you can let Spoons know. It is an easy Valentine's gift for him to get you and my wife has certainly enjoyed the packages that they offer. Most places do for valentines, but they are usually a little more expensive.

Manicure/pedicure/facial etc.

I did the whole package with my wife once with all of the above, also including a waxing. Waxing, you ask? Earlier, before the trip to the spa, I made a joke to my wife that she should get a bikini wax. She said she would if I got a back wax, then she would get a bikini wax. I have a fair amount of hair on my back but not a carpet, so I thought no big deal. Needless to say, I'm not going to ask my wife to get a bikini wax again.
:wow: :csad:
OOOOUCH. LMAO .... ouch..... :wow: :woot:

My apologies ... many people here on the hype and still learning.

Still ... you can let Spoons know. It is an easy Valentine's gift for him to get you and my wife has certainly enjoyed the packages that they offer. Most places do for valentines, but they are usually a little more expensive.

Manicure/pedicure/facial etc.

Sounds like you live in a great area for them.

I'd definitely have to do some research on the facilities around here, but it certainly sounds nice and relaxing. I've always wanted one of those mud baths and sea weed wraps, ever tried those before?

I've had 3 girlfriends who were either professional massage therapists or were studying to become professional and whenever they'd "practice" on me it invariably ended in sex or a deep, restful sleep.
I, guess they just didn't have the pro-skillz to squeeze my mid-section like a tube of toothpaste. :csad:

Depends on how you relax I guess Wil. I know I fall asleep while I am on the table.

Different people react differently. My one buddy used to worry he would let one rip ! :yay:

Ahh. The crudeness and vulgarity of youth. oh well. I do not take care of myself as having been married for 13+ years ... never mind. I know that will only lead to more trouble.

1) There are lots of different massage types and even the practitioners of those types can vary. Deep Massage is the kind I get, and the massage therapist or masseuse will ask you if it is too hard. There are some types that they actually don't touch you but place rocks or heated stones on you, and then leave them. There are some that are aggresive where they work with you to stretch you and that is pretty demanding. Ask the places you are interested in checking out what they do.

2) Rub and Tug joints. Wouldn't know ... sorry ... see above note on married for 13+ years. :woot:

If you are serious you can look on the net for listings of "legitimate" places that are in your area. Usually they have an association or link /site because they want the reputable places to be known as such.

Thank you for sharing ERZ. It is an interesting topic.

Heh, I'm not as young as you probably think I am.

Secondly, I may not frequent rub and tug joints but I could tell you where they are because such things have a reputation.

And I'm sure they are places I can find online. Of course just typing "best and spa and nj" doesn't always give you the best results.

Sounds like you live in a great area for them.

I'd definitely have to do some research on the facilities around here, but it certainly sounds nice and relaxing. I've always wanted one of those mud baths and sea weed wraps, ever tried those before?

My wife has. She has really liked them. The thing with spas/massages/packages is you get what you pay for. Some of the really high end places do a water massage and things like that.

I dropped a lot of coin for a valetine's present two years ago and sent my wife to a place downtown here. They did pedi/mani/facial/massage with a mud wrap for the face and back, sea weed and then the hot water massage treatment. She loved it.

The best thing is to start with a place that you can afford and try it out. That is why my wife and I go to the same place most of the time now. They are relatively competitive on the price and the service is great. The girl who does my massages must be the hulk because she is pretty small but holy cow she is strong.

The couples thing is nice, and that is the one thing my wife and I haven't tried yet. This year I think I will send her to the Spa again .. there is something happening on the 16th of February and I will be busy .. I wonder what it could be? :ghost:

:yay:
Heh, I'm not as young as you probably think I am.

Secondly, I may not frequent rub and tug joints but I could tell you where they are because such things have a reputation.

And I'm sure they are places I can find online. Of course just typing "best and spa and nj" doesn't always give you the best results.

Sorry Erz ... didn't mean you. There are place all over TO but they open and close because the Cops here are really trying to fight them on prostitution etc. There was one up the road a few years back that my wife and I laughed about because it was in the same building as a fancy bakery.

One thing you could try is "Tourism" and New Jersey. The tourist board usually has ads for the reputable places on them, or the Better Business Bureau.

Hope that helps. :woot:

LOL

Spa by my house

ROMEO & JULIET
(5 hours)*gratuity included

$995.00

Indulge in this mystifying experience, a relaxing retreat for two. The ultimate way of expressing your love to each other. Razul Signature Room, including Massage and Soft Pac, Avanti Delight Facial, Ambrosia of Fresh Fruit Pedicure, Ambrosia of Fresh Fruit Manicure, and Gourmet Lunch in our Tranquility Room with Champagne and Wine.

$1,000 sounds excessive for something that doesn't involve her wearing around her neck, hand or ears, or us going somewhere out of state.

I think I will get her a half eaten box of chocolate and a Valentine's Day card that with some else's name rubbed out.

I use to fall asleep during physical therapy.

Where in NJ are you? There's a massage school near me (in Pompton Lakes) that charges $30/hr. It's a student clinic so sometimes they're good, sometimes not-so-good, but you can't beat the price.
I missed this post.

Actually my gf's sister is a massage therapist and she also teaches this at a vocational school.

So I can pretty much get massages for free but they are either in chairs or somewhere not private.

I get a massage by my masseuse every 4-6 weeks. Between that and my acupuncturist I can pretty much keep my body working properly after all the damage I do to it with heavy weight training. There are a lot of different types of massages and it really depends on what your goals are. I prefer deep tissue and shiatsu to get out all the knots and it's often pretty damn painful when a particularly tight area gets worked on. My wife and I have also done couples massages and it's kind of fun but I didn't find it nearly as relaxing.

jag

Is there really a difference between the types of massages? Aside from the scented lotions or heated rocks? I mean is a deep tissue massage really the same as a regular massage only harder? Can't you just say "harder" during the regular massage?

I'm thinking of doing this every 2 months or so. I'm looking for websites and differences between massages.

Is there really a difference between the types of massages? Aside from the scented lotions or heated rocks? I mean is a deep tissue massage really the same as a regular massage only harder? Can't you just say "harder" during the regular massage?

I'm thinking of doing this every 2 months or so. I'm looking for websites and differences between massages.

Yeah, there is a difference in the techniques and intention of the different types which means it can feel quite a bit different depending on the type of massage you get. I've tried Shiatsu, Swedish, Rolfing, Reiki, Deep Tissue, and Sports Massage. Shiatsu, Rolfing and Deep Tissue all seem to work best for me but they can be really damn painful at times because the intent is to truly work out knots and smooth out the muscles and ligaments so it's not really relaxing until it's over. Haha! :D I enjoy a nice massage geared towards relaxation once in awhile, too. My masseuse actually incorporates a lot of techniques from all of those things into the work she does on me, which is nice as it lets me get some knots out AND relax a bit.

jag

Well when the person is trying to impale you with their elbow it is distinct from "harder" with balled up fists and stuff.

I'm just looking for a deep tissue one and hopefully one that does it topless. :up:

You folks have to forgive me, I only recently have my massaging cherry popped. :o

Well when the person is trying to impale you with their elbow it is distinct from "harder" with balled up fists and stuff.

Oh, you think that's rough? Wait until you're attacked with a pair of these muthaf**kas while you're back is vulnerable and you can't see what is about to be done to you because your face down in a massage table halo:

6300030.jpg

jag

Glad you had fun Erz. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back