Everything Is Awesome vs Let It Go

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep that's right the two undeniably catchy songs that get stuck in your head go head-to-head.

Everything Is Awesome

Let It Go

Definitely Everything is Awesome.

Yep that's right the two undeniably catchy songs that get stuck in your head go head-to-head.

Everything Is Awesome

Let It Go

Everything is Awesome is nice and a good parody of modern pop music. But sorry Bobby Lopez is even funnier, and I would take almost every song in Frozen (save for that troll one) over Everything is Awesome. It is a standout song book.

Everything is awesome is still stuck in my head

Let It Go. Not even a contest.

Let It Go is going to be the staple of every drama club showcase recital for the next 10 years or so. At least it makes more sense for a 14-year-old girl to sing this song, rather than I Dream A Dream. I mean, yikes.

Let It Go, no contest.

I just looked on youtube and it won't be long before the Idina version hits 150m views, and even the Demi version has passed 100m, then there's hundreds of millions more views of the thousands of various covers, some of them are really popular themselves like the Africanized tribal version.
Kind of telling that all I have to punch in is "id" and the first prompt from youtube is "Idina Menzel let it go".

I voted neither because neither have ever gotten stuck in my head for any great length of time. The Creature Battle music from PC game Black & White 1 on the other hand is a different story.

Let It Go, of course. Everything Is Awesome is just a chorus that seems to go on forever. I love the movie, but the song gets a bit tiresome after awhile.

Have to say Let It Go, even though i wouldn't mind if i never had to hear either song again.

Let It Go, I'm a sucker for Disney sugar from time to time. Everything is Awesome IS awesome, though.

ive never heard EVerything is Awesome :huh:

Well if you're ever in the mood to have something obnoxious stuck in your head for a week straight, you should check it out. To be fair, it's supposed to be that way, and it's a brilliant and hilarious song in context, but it just does its job all too well, lol.

That said, you need to see the Lego Movie, CC. ASAP.

I wouldn't listen to either of those outside of the movie's context.

That said, The Lego Movie was great so I vote for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"