The Force Awakens Favorite Music Track

The score is subtle and emotional which was a good move on Williams part. I definitely appreciated it more on a second viewing. I hope he returns to duel of the fates in the future though, that would be really cool. When Rey and Ren are more mature and powerful, it would be a great compliment to a rematch

Yeah the more I watch it the more some of the other themes get stuck in my head. Even though I'm repeating myself I love Kylo's theme.

Rey's Theme
The Falcon
March of the Resistance
The Jedi Steps & Finale

The Jedi Steps And Finale
Rey's Theme
Torn Apart
March of the Resistance
Main Title And Attack On The Jakku Village

Gonna listen to the whole soundtrack at some point, but for sure Rey's Theme and Jedi Steps were the most memorable for me.

I really like the approach Williams took with this one because I feel like he had to compensate on the prequels and had to make it as epic as possible to make up for other things, where here he could focus on character more with everything else being so much stronger. And I know im cheating here but no one knows how and when to use their own classic themes better than him and this is no different. On that note I really like rey's theme, the resistance march, kylo's theme and jedi steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"