• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evidence Bush knew 9-11 would happen and did nothing.Deal with it non believers.

Just because those presidents havent murdered as many people as Hitler did doesnt mean they dont compare favorably to him.well since you know about the horrible autrocitys of the CIA maybe there is hope for you someday that you will wake up and smell the foldiers that what people like alex jones has been saying is the truth then.Knowing that,there is hope for you after all.:woot:

I think I'm now having those days where I just hate the entire human race right now.

I don't see how banning someone's speech on a site that they sign up for knowing the rules compares to soliciting sex with a minor.

By the way, I'm not disagreeing with you that it's wrong to ban someone for a thread, I'm just saying that the American constitution doesn't apply here.

Um yes it does, but just like in Giant, when Rock Hudson gets his ass kicked in the diner, they can refuse service or in this case access to this site. And again, its not against the rules of Superhero Hype so the point is moot regardless. Can we get back to calling people stupid now or are you going to throw more **** you learned in Civics class at me?

Bush has exterminated thousands of people in the IRAQ war,its HIS war that he so badly wanted to have and got.He also exterminated over 3000 on 9-11:whatever: FDR is the murderer of the navymen who lost thier lives that fateful day in pearl harbour and the soldiers who went to war and faught for that bastard as well.:whatever:
You are aware Japan has admitted to Pearl Harbor aswell right?

WhiteRat you remind me of those people who do nothing but make websites with such "facts" as "The Ottoman Empire were the first in space! They Launch a Steampowered Rocket to Mars in 1893!!1!"

Have you ever lived in Volgagrad? Have you ever graced the sites of Petrograd? Have you ever been to the fields of Minsk? I have my family were all but wiped off the map in those places but the Germans, George Bush is an evil man but until you actually visit those places until you see the tears in your fathers eyes as he looks at the field were his own father was forced to march until he died and to see your only surviving grandfathers arm marked with the numbers of Extermination.. Bush is evil, but he doesn't compare to the evil that was..

The US government was behind the Spanish Inquisition.

Um yes it does, but just like in Giant, when Rock Hudson gets his ass kicked in the diner, they can refuse service or in this case access to this site. And again, its not against the rules of Superhero Hype so the point is moot regardless. Can we get back to calling people stupid now or are you going to throw more **** you learned in Civics class at me?

Ok ok.

* shakes hand

FunBob is a dumb ass.

172467.jpg

NOT BODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUSITION!!1!

Don't forget the American Revolution. The Government cause the Revolution under the guise of Independence...but secretly, they were just a shadow Government who went back in time and set up the British as patsies, then the snake people came and used a weather and mind control device to make it only look like a British fleet was coming when it was secretly aliens from Roswell. Bush was behind the whole thing and no one ever noticed.

Don't forget the American Revolution. The Government cause the Revolution under the guise of Independence...but secretly, they were just a shadow Government who went back in time and set up the British as patsies, then the snake people came and used a weather and mind control device to make it only look like a British fleet was coming when it was secretly aliens from Roswell. Bush was behind the whole thing and no one ever noticed.
I thought the Government was really just the Ottoman Turks trying to get British shipping to use the Suez Canal instead of the Straits of Magellian so they caused a big revolution and forced the British to leave North America and Focus on the Middle East pumping money into Iran and Turkey so the Turks could build there Space-Time Machine and chart there missions to mars and Azati Prime so they could change the laws of the Universe and give the equations to Einstein so he could go to American and build an Atomic Bomb forcing the Patsy Japanese to surrender and built cheap Electronic devices for Americans!!1!

*Sigh* The general public doesn't know s**t, never has and never will. The general public believes whatever the hell the government tells them to believe, which is usually total bull.

Yeah, the American people "know" that 9/11 was the work of terrorists from abroad, just as the German people "knew" that the Reichstag was burned down to the ground by terrorists from abroad as well. Oh no, Hitler and his men would never ever have burned down the Parliament building themselves just to justify invading other countries, why would they? :rolleyes:

exactly.the blind sheep just dont get it though.:whatever:

exactly.the blind sheep just dont get it though.:whatever:

I have a question......has calling people derogatory names and openly showing your disregard for their ideas usualy get them to jump to your views? :huh:

I have a question......has calling people derogatory names and openly showing your disregard for their ideas usualy get them to jump to your views? :huh:
Don't forget the fact that he doesn't even pay attention to the facts.

You're going to have to wait a few months or years it seems. He is starting back at page 1.
He is just like every other conspiracy theorist, using only what supports his theories I can't believe he is dening the fact that Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and the fact that terrorists admited to 9/11..

How were they able to blow up one of the buildings near the towers? It's a smaller building and I know that the towers weren't the only building to fall that day. That guy that owned it said to blow it up, didn't he?

How were they able to blow up one of the buildings near the towers? It's a smaller building and I know that the towers weren't the only building to fall that day. That guy that owned it said to blow it up, didn't he?

Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom--approximately 10 stories--about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors--along with the building's unusual construction--were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

Bam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"